“Catering for my 30th birthday”
Review of Hungry Mule

Hungry Mule
Ranked #41 of 145 Restaurants in Bridport
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 46
Description: Provider of business lunches midweek. We also offer a regular pop up restaurant in Bridport as well as outside catering options.
Reviewed 6 February 2018

The Hungry Mule catered a delicious dinner for 25 people to celebrate my 30th birthday. The food was fantastic, Sam and has team are a delight to work with; friendly, professional and enthusiastic.

I thoroughly recommend the Mule!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

The Hungry Mule catered a three course dinner for 20 for my birthday which I spent with family and friends at Symondsbury Manor. The food was delicious, beautifully presented, and served by friendly staff.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Hungry mule did catering for our Christmas party this week & the food was amazing.
Everyone enjoyed the canapés & 3 courses

Reviewed 6 November 2017

The Hungry Mule did the catering for two meals during a weekend family party of 24 people at a self-catering venue in Dorset. We had a 3 course evening meal on the Saturday night and a buffet lunch on the Sunday. Both meals were excellent.

For the evening meal they brought a crockery and cutlery in addition to the food and cleared away afterwards. All we had to do was enjoy the food. For the buffet we used the venue's equipment, but the Hungry Mule team set out all the buffet ready to serve and even provided "doggy boxes" so that nothing was wasted.

I would strongly recommend this service.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

As soon as I found big Sam and The Hungry Mule I knew we were in good hands. They were super helpful throughout the whole process, providing not only two delicious big pan dishes with equally tasty salads but also a friendly team (little Sam and Katie) for whom nothing was too much trouble. And all served with a big smile to boot! I'd most definitely book them for another event and would happily recommend them for yours!