“Excellent Wedding Meal”

Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Umberleigh
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 December 2017

We booked Weirmarsh Farm restaurant for our celebratory wedding meal on the 2nd December. Peter and his staff were very welcoming and friendly to our guests and even served mulled cider on arrival. We had the 5 course set menu and every course was delicious and well presented. We had the tables decorated by Marcia Shapland which looked fantastic. We would love to come back again soon and highly recommend.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

As always, our evening was excellent. The staff are welcoming & attentive without being overbearing. The lounge & dining rooms are homely & comfortable. The food is purchased from local suppliers, & is freshly cooked from the pre-chosen menu. Every course was delicious even down to the bread rolls. My only complaint is that I never have room to sample every pudding, but there's always the next time!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Weirmarsh Restaurant is absolutely brilliant, Peter and his staff are very welcoming and you are never rushed whilst eating your meal. The food is of very high quality, and cooked to perfection. We as a group of friends just love spoiling ourselves by eating at Weirmarsh, and we will be back again soon. Thank you to Peter and his staff for a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Unbeknown to us we arrived a whole 30mins early and were made so welcome. It wasnt an issue at all and we were given drinks and a menu to peruse.
Peter is lovely, and we're all the rest of the staff. Nothing could have been too much.
I was quite apprehensios as I'm quite a fussy eater and couldn't see much that I like on the set menu, my husband was fine with his choices but peter was really lovely and made a garlic bread for me to start, I chose a main that sounded most like something I would eat and well, I needn't have worried!! The food was absolutely amazing! It was gorgeous! And we had 5 sides bought our with our mains! Which were all completely lovely! Beautiful anniversary dinner, will definitely be booking again next year when we come back again!

Thanks so much peter and team! Adam and Rachael.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We had a wedding nearby. Our guest stayed in the Big barn next door to the restaurant and we had dinner here on Saturday night. We were a party of 11 so had a separate room called the piggery, which was lovely and secluded. Cosy with a great atmosphere.

Peter was extremely helpful from the time of booking. The staff were absolutely wonderful, very attentive and thoughtful. We pre ordered our meals and had the 5 course menu. The meals came and were all fabulous. Local produce was used, presentation and flavour just fantastic. A friend of ours is Lactose intolerant so they has a separate menu for her, which is unusual to find these days.

Great location for couples, groups or small wedding parties. Highly recommend a meals here.