“Just brilliant”

Ranked #8 of 128 Restaurants in Exmouth
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 27
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Brasserie16 is now a well established venue for Dining and Celebrating all Family Occasions. It is situated at The Devoncourt Resort and overlooks beautiful gardens and the Devon Coastline to Berry Head. A Friendly Welcome, Good Food and Good Service are our Priority. Our restaurant is open for dinner Wednesday through to Sunday and our Lunches are a quality Carvery served on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Just brilliant”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Great food and great people - couldn't recommend highly enough

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

“Fab Fab Fab”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I have been going to Brasserie 16 for a while now. It is always first choice when we are going out for a meal. The menus are great, lots of choice. The staff are always helpful and the price is right. I would go as far to say the best Carvery I have had.

Budleigh Salterton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Carvery!! Looking forward to our next visit!!”
Reviewed 24 March 2012

My family and I have been visting the resturant for sometime now and often think of it first for special occasions, so we decided it was the place to go for Mothering Sunday, they were doing Carvery which was great for us all and it was wonderful, the choice of meat and vegetables was outstanding and the desserts were incredible. The service was friendly and staff were more than helpful, we all, as a family had a wonderful experience and couldn't fault it. Looking forward to the next visit.....

Exmouth, United Kingdom
“Best menu, service and location in Exmouth”
Reviewed 23 March 2012

The combination of lovely bar and restaurant, excellent menu, superb views over the semi-tropical gardens and beach beyond and efficient, friendly service won me over; also, plenty of parking and a beautiful sun lounge to relax in afterwards, ten out of ten. I've also heard it's the best carvery in Devon!

1 Thank christopher s
Exmouth, United Kingdom
“Great food, great service and all with a sea view!!!”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I have visited Brasserie 16 a few times now, and I am always very impressed with the great food and helpful and friendly staff. It has definitely become my favourite restaurant in Exmouth. I have been so impressed I decided to have a family 60th party there, and the catering was perfect for the occasion and the staff could not help enough! Perfect!

3 Thank Jamie W