My wife and i spent one night at the White Horse Inn in June this year. I was racing Ironman and we needed somewhere close by to rest our heads and eat. On arriving we couldn't believe how lovely the hotel looked and things just got better from there. The service was excellent, very accomodating for our particular requirements (very early start the next morning so we paid the bill the night before and they gave us a breakfast tray for the morning). Lovely, well equiped double room in the lodge annex. Amazing meal in the restuarant. we would love to go back without the race pressure to enjoy the hotel and area further. Thoroughly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst the scenic beauty of Exmoor National Park, this family run, historic coaching Inn offers luxury accommodation, free Wi-Fi, free parking, and is just 10 miles from both Minehead and the West Somerset and North Devon Coast. Dating back to the 16th Century, the Exmoor White Horse Inn is wreathed in Virginia Creeper ivy and sits majestically by a bridge over the River Exe. Oozing with rustic charm, the Inn celebrates the wonders of its historic past whilst providing a contemporary and sophisticated accommodation experience. Classic period features blend seamlessly with sumptuous soft furnishings and chic interiors to form an idyllic welcoming atmosphere in this spectacular part of the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HRS, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Exmoor White Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exmoor White Horse Hotel Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Inn Exford, Exmoor National Park