“CAKES TO DIE FOR 😍”

Taylors
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Ashburton
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 9
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in the ancient stannary town of Ashburton on the edge of the Dartmoor National Park. Tea at Taylors offers a taste of old England when the formality of tea was all the rage. Set amongst period antiques and soft furnishings, we hope that you might love the decor and ambiance as much as the home baking.
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Delightful little tea rooms right in the Center of town. popped in with a couple of friends for afternoon tea, great selection of teas, coffees and cake. Friendly and speedy service :)
Would highly recommend (espically the carrot cake)

1  Thank Ruby T

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We’ve been here a couple of times when passing through Ashburton in the past and every time seems to get better and better. My absolute favourite is the carrot cake and ended up taking a few extra slices home. It has a lovely range of teas and the service is outstanding. I love the quaint feel to the place with little indulgences making it feel like you’re having high tea in a top notch restaurant without the price tag that goes along with it. I’d thoroughly recommend a visit.

1  Thank Charles K
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Absolutely love Taylors - great service & a stunning range of tea, cakes & light meals. I am gluten free & always enjoy the delicious gluten free scones & cake. This is my first choice for business meetings & meeting up with friends. Traditional & classy.

1  Thank Traveler519291
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Taylor’s tea room is an absolute must for anyone visiting Ashburton. It’s part of the fabric of the town. Whenever I have visitors to stay I always take them to Taylor’s. The ambiance is superb, the decor and style is spot on. Most importantly the tea is great, plenty of choice. The homemade cakes are to die for, and lunches are superb. The prices are what you expect to pay for good quality, home cooked local produce. I love Taylor’s and I thoroughly recommend it.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Visited with my mum and we loved it here! Taylors was gorgeous from the minute we entered. Welcoming and a little bit like stepping back in time.. the cake tastes as good as it looks from the window; which was what drew us in, and was beautifully presented. Great quality homemade cakes and generous portions. A perfect end to a rainy afternoon of mooching round Ashburton's antique shops.