“Birthday Celebrations”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 46
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Rock Garden Steakhouse serves a collection of the finest steaks around from Herefordshire reared fillets, Argentinian sirloins to melt-in-the-mouth Brazilian Rib Eyes. Our ethos is to provide taste bud hedonism and therefore we have endeavoured to source the finest steak from all four corners of the globe, cooked the way you prefer.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great atmosphere as soon as you walk in. You must try the cocktails, had drinks at the bar first, watching them make all the cocktails was fun. Starters were excellent, steaks were the best we have ever had. So good that we came back for another night. Really worth a visit. Staff are also excellent

1  Thank Sara S

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Fabulous meal at The Rock Garden last night. Have not previously been before but will definitely return. I ordered the steak medium rare and it was cooked to perfection. Absolutely delicious.

Timothy C, Owner at The Rock Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Linda,

Thank you for your lovely feedback, we look forward to welcoming you on your return to visit very soon.

Kind regards
Tim

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve eaten at the Rock Garden many times and I’ve always enjoyed my rib eyes here. This time my steak was charred to carbon on some parts of the steak. The new experimental French sauce is inedible and was returned. The harbonero is quite tasteless and needs a lift of some flavour in my opinion. Disappointing but I will persevere hoping that this was just a one off.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Ate here as we were staying at the Fermain Valley Hotel . You really need to make advanced reservations as it is very popular with Guernsey residents and we could see why. The food is fabulous! We had the Chateaubriand which was cooked to perfection. For pud my daughter has the deconstructed banoffee pie and I had 'Freak of the Week' which was a delicious long pineapple sundae .... Yummy!
Staff were really friendly but not overbearing.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

The Rock garden never dissaponted me, I have been couple of times, and food is absolutly amazing. Especially big double burgers, superb! Also The staff very friendly and helpfull with knowledge about menu. I can strongly recommend to anybody this restaurant, prices are avarage.