“Triumph Stag for the day! ”

Jersey Classic Hire
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

WOW! What a great experience this was, I was so pleased that I found this review which led me to book the hire of the stag for the day. It was for my other halfs 30th birthday whilst we were in Jersey & he was absolutely over the moon with it, it really did make the few days away even more special.
We had use of the car for a full 24 hours which was great, after picking it up at 11:00 we spent the whole day touring the island & visiting all the little towns & coastal villages. It was absolutely perfect.
The weather was beautiful so we were lucky enough to get the top down.
The feeling of driving along the country roads with the sun on your face, wind in your hair to the sound of that wonderful V8 was the highlight of my holiday.

I would definitely recommend speaking to Joe & getting yourself booked in, they have a variety of cars to choose from & they are very friendly & helpful. They very kindly picked us up & dropped us off at the bus stop when we were picking up/returning the car.
We were able to spend time looking around the workshop where the mechanics were restoring & repairing a variety of vehicles - That was a wonderful experience too.
It was such a fantastic day & when I am next visiting Jersey I would like to hire from Joe & his team again.
Thankyou for making our holiday that little bit extra special.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

As a zoologist, it was going to take something incredible to beat a visit to Durrell but an afternoon cruising the coast road of Jersey in a Triumph Stag came impressively close. With a quick tour of the garage before we departed, I already had a smile on my face and we spent the whole afternoon grinning from ear to ear. By far the best way to see the island. Thank you Jersey Classic Hire - an awesome day to remember!

1  Thank Cherrypje284