SACO Jersey - Merlin House
Hotel de France(St Helier)
US$ 189
US$ 168
US$ 107
  • Pool
The Inn Boutique(St Helier)(Great Value!)
US$ 69
US$ 66
Hotels.com
The Revere Hotel(St Helier)(Great Value!)
US$ 145
US$ 111
US$ 214
US$ 209
The Savoy Jersey(St Helier)(Great Value!)
US$ 195
US$ 119
  • Breakfast included
US$ 152
US$ 124
Hampshire Hotel(St Helier)(Great Value!)
US$ 135
US$ 130
Travelocity
Mayfair Hotel(St Helier)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
US$ 111
  • Pool
Ommaroo Hotel(St Helier)(Great Value!)
US$ 107
US$ 103
  • Beachfront
All reviewswelcome packwall bedthese apartmentshome from homeexcellent accommodationbedroom apartmentwashing machineroad car parkthe busthe kitchen was fully equippedfree broadbandstarter packsafe for valuablescorner shoplovely apartmentself cateringa couple of minutes walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Super-friendly, handy for town, very clean and so much better than a hotel. It’s a bit spartan and beige, but the welcome and helpfulness from Amanda and Fanny are worth a lot more than decor. I stayed for five months.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amanda C, Manager at SACO Jersey - Merlin House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your lovely review Steven. It was a real pleasure having you as our guest here at SACO Merlin House and we miss you already!
We would like to wish you all the very best for the remainder of your time here on Jersey.
Amanda, Fanny, Ana and Aleksandra

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Stayed in two different rooms over the course of 5 months. Both rooms were well facilitated, comfy and quiet. The staff are fantastic and Amanda couldn't be more helpful. A very good experience and I would recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: Top floor, room 400 is fantastic. Beds are very VERY comfy.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Amanda C, Manager at SACO Jersey - Merlin House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you Matthew for this great review regarding your stay at Merlin House. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back, this time for pleasure.
All the best. Kind Regards. SACO Jersey Team x

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I stayed in Saco Apartments for my first year here in Jersey and I had a lovely time in the room booked for me. Amanda and Fanny are both genuinely warming and hospitable and they provided me with excellent accommodation. They always make sure that they provided me everything that I needed. They were very helpful and pretty attentive to me all throughout my stay in Saco. They always make sure that I'm feeling perfectly situated and that every requests I made would be dealt with urgency and great service. I really appreciate that it was so easy to talk to them and voice out my concerns and needs as they were very flexible in granting my requests. Even the apartment is consistently kept tidy and charming by the cleaning staff. Another great thing was that they did provide so many freebies or welcome pack on my first week of stay! :) The rooms that they offer are complete with all the necessities/amenities/items a person needs and if you want to request for an additional item, they would gladly provide you one and sometimes they can even go at great efforts just to assure that you would have all that you want (with no additional cost/charge!) These two ladies are pretty amazing at their job and I would really recommend to anyone this Saco Apartments - Merlin House because I know they would not let anyone down and the cost of booking is pretty less compared to the convenience and joy you'll be having once you're staying at Saco apartments. Lastly, this hotel is conveniently located as it is just 5 mins away from the town and to the churches at the island. It is also very near the bus stop and all the big offices at the island.

Room Tip: I was booked in the first floor overseeing the Pier Road. It was a lovely room with a nice view!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Amanda C, Manager at SACO Jersey - Merlin House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you so much for your fabulous review and for highlighting all the great reasons for staying at SACO Apartments in Jersey! You were a joy to have staying with us (we miss you already!) and we would all like to wish you the very best for your exciting new adventure on this small island. Lots of best wishes from all the team here at Merlin House - Amanda, Fanny, Ana and Aleksandra.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Right from the apartment manager, Amanda to the cleaning staff that kept the apartment sparklingly; my experience was really amazing. The apartment was well serviced and comfortable. I won't hesitate to go back.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amanda C, Manager at SACO Jersey - Merlin House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Thank you so much Daniel for your lovely comments and for taking the time to write this review when I know you must be so busy.
We enjoyed having you to stay with us and hope your relocation went well?
Wishing you all the very best for the future,
Amanda and all the team here at Merlin House

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Absolutly fabulous flat with all the welcoming from 2 charming ladies 1 English and 1 French who help us a lot during our week end ,please if some star hotel could take sample from them it will be better
Thank you very very much ladies to make our week end so nicely
Nelly and Stéphane the french couple from Haslemere

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amanda C, Manager at SACO Jersey - Merlin House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

The 2 charming ladies thank you very much for this lovely review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back on your next break in Jersey. Merci beaucoup. Kind Regards Fanny & Amanda