“Good Takeaway ”

Scent garden
Ranked #26 of 37 Restaurants in Greystones
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Good takeaway and delivery definitely recommend won ton soup, curry, salt & chilli chicken. Food always arrives hot.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We mainly get takeaway from Scent but it's always excellent. Authentic and tasty, try the won ton soup, it's always gorgeous

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Visited on Saturday with family of 4. Our reservation was early enough. A large group were just finishing. Service is polite and efficient. We had a voucher which entitled us to starter, mains and dessert. A side portion of rice and a supplement on noodles with a good glasd of house white.There is a huge range to chosr from, we opted to share two starters of aromatic duck with pancakes and hoi sin sauce. The duck wasn't the usual shredded type but more in cubes. It was tasty. Mains were a sweet and sour which was mostly a sour flavour probably the poorest dish just down to the luminous orange glow also as its deep fried it goes cold quickly. There was a spicy prawn dish which had a good kick to it, chicken in black bean, and satay chicken. The food was really nice and great value on a voucher will definitely be back

Reviewed 20 June 2017

The food here is of very poor quality in my opinion. We ordered a take-away (collection) of chicken balls, fillet beef satay and king prawn fried rice.

The fillet beef satay was chewy and in a really gloopy sauce (it turned my stomach just looking at it). The meat was not fillet.

The king prawn fried rice was literally rice, egg and 7 prawns thrown on top. I'm not exaggerating, that was it. For €12. Utter rip off and taking the p!ss.

The chicken balls were grand.

I contacted Scent Garden in the vague hope that they would at least apologise, or maybe offer an explanation, but nothing.

Anyway, I will never give them one more cent, utterly atrocious.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

The driver arrived with my meal after a long wait. He buzzed my apartment and I spoke to him and buzzed him in.
He refused to come up as he had a car running.
He buzzed again three minutes later. I asked him to come up.
He refused and when I mentioned I was not dressed and could not come down the driver told me to stick the meal up my h##"
I spoke with the restaurant directly and she did not seem to care!

2  Thank Ciaran D