“Delicious”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Malaysian, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 January 2016

While it's not what it used to be. The food is still delicious at a reasonable price (if you go for a special) it has a lovely atmosphere and very friendly staff. Suitable for all ages I would say.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

This has been our local takeaway for 20 years, it's sad to say that it has been waning for some time. It was taken over a while back and we expected it to be invigorated by the new owners.
The food is ok but expensive.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

One of my favourite Chinese restaurants. Lovely staff and great food. Such a huge choice and good quality. Right in the heart of Greystones village above the shops.

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

My Wife & I visited this restaurant tonight after many years of absence. A revisit was recommended by two separate friends who felt that standards had improved with the relatively new owners.

We opted for the meal for two at €60 including a bottle of wine. We had a mixed platter starter which was lovely. We then both selected the Duck Cantonese Style which was both very tough and generally inedible so we complained and left 75% on our plates.

The toughness of the duck was accepted when we complained and we we're offered another meal but at that point our appetite had diminished.

As no form of discount was offered we paid for our meal, in full, and left.

It's a real pity the incident was handled so unprofessionally as I honestly feel some form of discount or a return meal voucher should have been offered as I can't see us returning ever again.

V&L - K

Reviewed 2 September 2015

The atmosphere was warm and welcoming, lady brought us immediately to our table service was from that moment on until we fininshed, was friendly and very helpful, wine was poured before our glasses were empty, the water was constantly been topped up without asking, and the meal 4 courses they were exactly the way we wanted it to taste,I seriously don't have any bad comments to make.which to me means a lot because I hate complaining or sending food back it spoils the event and upsets everybody, so I can highly recommend thr royal park in Greystones, price was great €60 got us a 4 course meal, and a good bottle of chardonnay ending with coffee ,(maybe just 1 little thing I think the dessert menu could have had much better choices rather than just 2) even on a fixed dinner menu at least offer the other choices for an extra fee that should cover it .thank you I hope this review was helpful to you good luck and enjoy........Mary