“Excellent. ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere. Service was outstanding and the food was really good, too. All around pleasant experience, just remember it is BYOB here so plan for that!
They even had some musical entertainment which made the night that much better.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Such a beautiful dinner by the fire in the most charming restaurant and when the bill was presented in a cute little book I was delighted!
I asked the lovely Sophie who was working that evening if I could purchase it and take it home to Australia for my coffee table to my delight she said of course!!
I will look forward to visiting them next time !

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Fab decor - quirky cottage with garden sheds with all manner of ‘collectibles’ for decoration
Pizza tasty but really average - it’s not Naples !
Staff delightful and the BYO policy works well
Go and enjoy the charm of the place and the warm welcome

1  Thank Hort_and_Culture
Reviewed 19 December 2017

The cottage itself is absolutely amazing. Each room is filled with antiques and the owners personal touch which really makes this restaurant stand out. We visited for my sons birthday and were seated in one of the houses out the back which was quaint and cozy. The menu is average as it only really serves pizza, salad and a few other options. The food itself is satisfactory, however very overpriced. We were charged 3 euro for sauce which was a bit ridiculous. This is a great place if you're coming with friends for a drink and a light meal but I wouldn't visit for the food alone.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Happened across this quaint little place while out hacking at Castle Leslie last week, and I have to say it is absolutely marvelous! The rustic aesthetic is utterly charming, and the staff are friendly and attentive. My partner and I had a lovely starter of Garlic bread and Wedges, the latter of which are really exceptionally seasoned.
The pizzas were some of the best I've tasted outside Italy (where I lived for 8 months), and very reasonably priced!
The owner of the restaurant even dropped in and chatted to us, a lovely touch!
I would honestly say this is far more than just a trip to a restaurant, its an entire evening experience, and one which I am glad to have stumbled across!