“Home from home”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Nana's Cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

KJW2170
Nether Wasdale, United Kingdom
“Home from home”
Reviewed 18 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I booked this accommodation for my elderly mother, middle-aged brother, teenage daughter and myself to stay for a couple of days on our visit to Ireland.
The owner responded to any questions that I had asked quickly by email and also emailed me links to the local area without me having to ask.
If you are looking for a property that is a home from home, in a very quiet location, then this is it. A truly lovely property that is obviously loved by its owner.
We looked forward to returning and relaxing as a family after our trips out each day.
We loved Nana's Cottage and hope to be back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing