“Easy to see why it’s Ashbourne’s No.1 ”
Review of Fifty50

Fifty50
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Ashbourne
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 28
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Made a reservation for 7pm tonight and despite the fact the early bird ( strictly speaking ) runs from Sunday to thurs until 7pm they still accommodated us & we had the option to eat from both menus .
Impressively our waitress listed off and extensive choice of specials also .
I opted for a Cajun chicken Caesar salad which was fresh , tasty and a good size portion , followed by a Malteser cheesecake , also quite nice .
Service was good and they have a pretty large bar menu , however I did feel their beers were slightly overpriced.
e.g. An orchard thieves €6.50 and €5.50 for regular beers such as Heineken , Coors light , etc .
That said it’s a very nice restaurant and overall a good dining experience and I would definitely eat here again .

2  Thank 304aileend

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Went in a group of 9 early bird menu was good value some food was ok the fish an chips where awful staff lovely I'm shocked at the state of the ladies toilets they where filthy my sisters wouldn't use them which resulted in us leaving straight after our food the floor in the main area was very slippy

1  Thank MaryB5137
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

There were minimal vegetarian options on the menu so I called ahead to see if it was possible to create a dish. They were really accomodating and lenient.

When we arrived we were seated and a waitress came over straight away to discuss the vegeterian options, great communication between the host and staff. Really great customer service all the staff we're lovely.

I ordered a pasta dish with vegetables and my partner got a pizza. The pizza wasnt great, too cheesy and heavy to eat. The side of chips are generous I would order 1 between 2 people next time.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Early bird menu is outstanding value and food is sooooo tasty - well cooked and beautifully presented. We will be back.
Well done 50/50.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Noisy poor service and cheap food .. fish and chips straight from a frozen food isle just don’t go if your anyway fussy ( No just like ) good food! Won’t be back