Book now, pay at stay
US$ 92
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 128/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 186
US$ 151
US$ 145
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 129
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 152/night.

TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,717 results
All reviewstayto parkred barplay roomswimming poolkids clubfamily hoteldublin zoofamily breaklovely pooltwo double bedsnext morninglovely hotelbar foodgreat facilitiesleisure facilitiesfrom start to finishcouldn't fault
Reviewed 20 September 2017

the deluxe room is huge,bed was very comfortable, had evening meal in the restaurant,service was excellent, we got room services for breakfast,which was well presented and tasty,would stay there again

Room Tip: we had a deluxe room,3rd floor nice and quite
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Darrell P, Guest Relations Manager at Pillo Hotel Ashbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear carolineroe27,
Thank you for taking the time to share some great feedback regarding your recent visit with us on tripadvisor. I was delighted to hear that you really appreciated our hospitality and I have communicated this along with the great comments to our team. We are looking forward to welcome you back to The Pillo Hotel & spa Ashbourne in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Nice rooms, very clean. Extremely friendly people at the reception.

However, the service in the dining area and the bar is far below expectation. On Wednesday, I was waiting for more than 5 minutes to order a bear. No problem if people are busy. But two bar-men stood right in front of me talking and one bar-girl was making the other one's hair. For people standing in front of me and I have to wait! There is one boy with a strong Meath accent, he seems to be the only one working. Two days later, we wanted to have dinner in the rather large dinner area and were told everything was booked out. We had a bite at the bar. 1.5 hours later, the restaurant was still half way empty. Upon complaining, we were told, that they didn't have enough people to serve the whole area. Not good.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear simue,
Thank you for posting a review in regards to your recent visit with us on tripadvisor. I was thrilled to hear that you enjoyed most of the aspects in regards to our hospitality, but sorry to hear that the service in our food outlets let us down on this occasion. As a team we welcome the feedback given as it offers a genuine opportunity to evaluate our services and thus the opportunity to enhance or change same if needed. I have taken the liberty of communicating this to our Food & Beverage manager for his individual consideration. The kind comments about our nice rooms, cleanliness and extremely friendly staff at reception have also been passed on to our team. We are hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Pillo Hotel & spa Ashbourne in the near future.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We are not sure as to why the travel agent selected this hotel as it didn't really seem to be particularly near where we were going!
It's a large modern establishment catering mainly families visiting a nearby theme park. As it turned out to be towards the end of the European school holidays it was rather crowded with children. We were unable to use the pool as there were far too many children in it to allow a comfortable experience for 3 older Aussies!
We couldn't complain about the food. Our meal was lovely and the breakfast was very good. Richard, the manager, was very helpful and full of suggestions about places to visit. He made a point of sitting with us and writing down some directions.
All in all quite pleasant.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Mary W,
Thank you for posting a review of your recent visit with us on tripadvisor. I was pleased to learn that you found the experience to be pleasant due to our lovely food, great breakfast and friendly staff. I have taken the liberty of passing the kind comments on to our team who I know will welcome them. We are hoping to welcome you back to The Pillo Hotel & spa Ashbourne in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Pillo Hotel in September to visit Tayto Park with family. Location is great for Tayto Park, the rooms are very modern and extremely comfortable. The staff are very approachable and helpful. The bar food menu had a variety of choices which was well presented and very tasty. The children also enjoyed time in the pool before departure. I will definitely return to the Pillo and highly recommend to everyone.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valerie,
Thank you for taking the time to share some feedback in regards to your recent visit with us on tripadvisor. I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your visit so much that you will return in the near future and recommend us to others. Your kind comments about our location, facilities and staff have all been passed on to our team who I know will appreciate them as much as I did. We are looking forward to welcome you back to The Pillo Hotel & spa Ashbourne in the very near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I booked a One Night Stay at the Pillo Hotel for last Sunday. While it wasn't cheap compared to other places I stayed in the past year or so, there are a couple of features that make this place special. First: I found my single room to be very stylish, roomy and comfortable. I normally don't comment on TV's as I don't tend to watch must Television on hotel breaks but the TV Set in room was an up to the minute HD Type with a wonderful reception and a host of other good features. Second: On the Monday morning I enjoyed a Swim in the Hotel's leisure, which is probably the best swimming pool I have ever used in all the Hotels I have ever been in to date. It is large and has some alcoves and extra features not experienced in other places. I was also satisfied with the secure car parking arrangements and Safety deposit box. Tips for improvement: Breakfast Food (being OK instead of great) and Bar Service (which was slow on Sunday evening). Otherwise a sort but enjoyable stay at the Pillo Hotel, Ashbourne.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of Hotel affording fine view of the Countryside and may be a little quiter there than Front facing rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Paulander,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit with us on tripadvisor. I was pleased to hear that you appreciated our facilities and hospitality. I have communicated your kind observations about the rooms, tvs and pool area to our team for their individual appreciation. We are looking forward to welcome you back to The Pillo Hotel & spa Ashbourne in the not too distant future.