US$ 92
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 117/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 185
US$ 150
US$ 144
US$ 129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 146/night.

US$ 165
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 132
US$ 121
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 135/night.

TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,717 results
All reviewstayto parkred barplay roomswimming poolkids clubfamily hoteldublin zoofamily breaklovely pooltwo double bedsnext morninglovely hotelbar foodgreat facilitiesleisure facilitiesfrom start to finishcouldn't fault
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights to attend a wedding nearby.
Perfect place to stop over, I only wish we'd stayed longer to enjoy the facilities available.
Beautiful, well proportioned rooms. Clean and well stocked with everything you might need, e.g. Safe, iron and ironing board, hairdryer etc
Staff were professional and attentive both on reception and in the restaurant.
Breakfast on both mornings was great. Good selection of cereals, pastries, cold meats and fresh fruit.
I only wish I'd remembered about the fitness suite and had brought my swimming gear!
Would definitely recommend for both business and pleasure.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Darrell P, Guest Relations Manager at Pillo Hotel Ashbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Rollupandshine,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit with us on tripadvisor. I was thrilled to hear that you found us to be a perfect place for a stop over. Your kind comments about the facilities, friendly staff and great breakfast are welcomed and I have passed them on to our team who I will treasure them as much as I did. The promise to recommend our hospitality is also appreciated. We are looking forward to welcome you back to The Pillo Hotel & spa Ashbourne in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

No issues comfortable. Rather isolated location but quiet location. Secure car parking in operation. Bar is okay. Breakfast was not the best Irish breakfast I've had but was satisfactory. In summary if in location it is acceptable

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Darrell P, Guest Relations Manager at Pillo Hotel Ashbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Graham,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit with us on tripadvisor. I was thrilled to learn that you appreciated our hospitality and I have communicated this to our team. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Pillo Hotel & spa Ashbourne in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

You want a good, working, functional hotel room, without breaking the bank. Well then, this is it.
Biggish, new, 'green' rooms - you need the room key to get electricity to the room. When you leave and take the key with you, you cut off the electric- neat and saves the earth, too.
The hotel is a short hop by car or bus from Dublin and close to all sorts of family attractions. Ashbourne town is close by with a myriad of shops, pubs and restaurants. The hotel too has a fine restaurant and lounge.
The place has a great pool, an extensive gym and a spa for those needing spoilt or pampered.
I mean, what's not to like?
The staff are friendly and helpful very accommodating.
If you're looking for the same kind of hotel nearer to or in central Dublin, you'll end up spending the earth. The Pillo is way more wallet friendly.
It's also great for an overnight if you have a flight from the airport. You can park and grab a bus to it just outside the front gate. Everyone is catered for.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review of your recent visit with us on tripadvisor. The gesture is appreciated and I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed our hospitality. The kind praises about our great rooms, location, pool, bar and restaurant have all been communicated to our team who I know will treasure them. We are looking forward to welcome you back to The Pillo Hotel & spa Ashbourne in the near future.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

As a family of five we stayed here again. It was our second visit in two years. Loved it. Rooms were big. We had two rooms. There was four adults and one child. Could not fault the rooms. We had dinner twice in the hotel. Loved the food. Only thing was the bar. Very very slow at serving drinks. You could be waiting up to ten minutes to get a drink, even though there was loads of staff. That's the only bad thing I could say about the hotel. My six year old loved the kids club. She made loads of friends which is what you want for your kids. The family games in the evening are great. You get to spend time with your little ones as well as having a good time yourself. Loved swimming and having fun in the hotel swimming pool. We will be back

Room Tip: Rooms n they'll floor are bigger and have view of tayto park at the front of the hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear CarolineOHalloran,
Thank you for taking the time to share some great feedback regarding your recent visit with us. I was delighted to learn that you and your family had a fabulous time and that you will be back with us. The kind comments about our spacious rooms, lovely food and great kids club have all been passed on to our team who I know will treasure them. We are looking forward to welcome you all back to The Pillo Hotel & spa Ashbourne in the very near future.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We stay here a lot on working trips and find the staff so friendly and helpful from the start. Rooms spotless . Service grt esp as very busy hotel , and I love having gym and pool facilities . Food good and cater for all . Highly recommend

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Darrell P, Guest Relations Manager at Pillo Hotel Ashbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Beemac2014,
Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your recent experience with us on tripadvisor. I was delighted to hear that you had a fab stay with us and that you will highly recommend us. your kind praises about our friendly staff, spotless rooms and great service have all been communicated to our team who I know will treasure them. We are looking forward to welcome you back to The Pillo Hotel & spa Ashbourne in the near future.