All reviews place to stay town centre rooms are clean perfect location ronnie hosts tv suite
Reviewed 7 June 2017

The B&B is perfectly located, if you need to go to the airport. Rooms are clean and spacious, you can use the kitchen for guests for eating or making tea or coffee.The house has a nice garden around, so you hear no noise from the street and can sleep very well.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Ronnie K, Owner at Avondale B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Hi,
Thank you for your kind review, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
The Kinane Family.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I recently took up a job in Naas, and used the bnb twice weekly until I found somewhere to rent and I can't recommend this place more highly. The owners are so lovely and accommodating, the price is perfect, my room was like a hotel room but nicer and it was spotless!! There was a tv in the room and wifi. There is also access to a tv room and basic kitchen in the evenings, this was great as there was a fridge where I could store food and use it to make lunches, and there is microwave and kettle with tea and milk and little muffins!! This BnB should be number one in Naas. I really couldnt fault it. I will be recommending it to friends when they visit me! If there is anything you need while staying here just ask the owners they are so obliging. I would recommend this place to anyone either on vacation or working in the area as the owners are warm and friendly without being overbearing. This place is perfect! Its home away from home!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Ronnie K, Owner at Avondale B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thanks Sinead for your kind comments. You were the perfect guest.
lRonnie

Reviewed 10 January 2017

I have stayed in this B&B for an overnight stay for the last two years, the B&B is in a good location in NAAS CO Kildare.

The rooms are spotless and Ronnie the owner is very welcoming.

Breakfast is very good, continental or full Irish breakfast is provided.

There is also a TV room with tea & Coffee making facilities.

I would say the price for the room is in my opinion is a little excessive at 48.00 euro as similar rooms in Hotels in the area are priced around the same.

Room Tip: al rooms are of a good standard, very clean and warm. no noise from the nearby road
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Ronnie K, Owner at Avondale B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2017

Thank you Norman for your review. I am sorry that our find our price excessive. We do not have single rooms, therefore, we are giving you a double or twin, or maybe a family room, so we charge a supplement. I could not find any Hotel in the area with similar prices for single occupancy. The prices for the two Hotels in our vicinity are Lawlors at 85Euro midweek and 95Euro at weekends, for single occupancy, Mauldins House Hotel 79Euro midweek, Friday 85Euro and Saturday 99Euro for single occupancy. At the other end of the town there is The Osprey Hotel at single room for Saturdays 109Euro and midweek 99Euro, and The Town House Hotel, 79Euro at
weekends and 59Euro midweek. I was curious to see what hotels were giving such value and I phoned these hotels tonight and this is what I was quoted. I do not agree with you that our price is excessive and I am disappointed that you did not voice your concern to me when I gave you our price on the phone.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

So, I had arranged to meet up with friends of mine in Naas, all of whom were travelling up from Cork. It was all a bit impromptu on my part, having flown into Dublin from the UK fairly last minute and not having booked any accommodation to stay in. At the recommendation of the hotel in town (who I approached first but were fully booked), I was put in contact with the folks at Avondale B&B. They took me in at a charge of €45 for bed and breakfast for one night. My room was very clean, the rooms are spacious, the bed was really comfortable and the guest lounge was available should I wish to use it. The highlight of my stay was breakfast; a delicious fry-up served with plenty of tea, toast and Irish hospitality. Ronnie, the landlady and I chatted away for several minutes. Then when I came to depart, the landlord, Mr Kinane even personally drove me to the bus stop in town so I could have plenty of time to enjoy my breakfast but still catch my bus back to Dublin airport in plenty of time. I enjoyed my brief stay and would recommend this B&B to anyone, I received first rate hospitality and, as mentioned, a delicious breakfast.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Ronnie K, Owner at Avondale B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Thanks Karl, we really appreciate your kind words. it was a pleasure having you to stay and i enjoyed our chat. Ronnie

Reviewed 10 September 2016

We stayed at Avondale either end of a week in Ireland and were very impressed. The rooms were clean and airy, the showers hot and the hosts fantastic, delivering a warm welcome and a great sense of humour. Avondale is on the main Dublin Road, but far enough set back for the traffic noise to be non-existent. It's five minutes' walk into Naas, which has plenty of places to eat and drink and some good shopping, and the Dublin bus stops right outside. You can be in O'Connell Street within an hour of putting down your knife and fork at breakfast....speaking of which the fare is plentiful and good. THere's also a well-appointed lounge with TV and kitchen facilities, including fridge and microwave. All in all a great place to stay, enviably located.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple