“Really Nice meal and great service”

da Mario Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in Celbridge
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2018

This is a really nice understated Italian restaurant with great food. The manager and staff there are very attentive and welcoming. We have eaten there a few time and have always been delighted.. Their fresh pasta dishes are especially good, Well worth a visit anytime

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant feels like a real genuine Italian restaurant. The waitresses speak better Italian then English and the atmosphere is also original. Food is good, service very friendly and efficient. Excellent choice for Italian dinner!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We were Staying in K club but decided to go elsewhere for food. This restaurant exceeded any expectations and was great value for money. Do not let the fact that it does takeaway turn you off. Completely seperate restaurant and was amazing food.

Date of visit: May 2018
2  Thank petieobrien
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here a few times and have never been disappointed. Last night was no exception. We shared an Italian platter of meats and cheese for appetizers mmmmm very tasty.
Mains consisted of seafood with black pasta.....plenty of seafood, clams, mussels, prawns and calimari all cooked beautifully. My partner had pasta stuffed with wild boar again a beautiful dish.
I had my first chocolate dessert ever last night......a warm chocolate fondant....suffice to say it won't be my last.
Price is excellent and food sublime. This is a family friendly restaurant so if looking for a romantic night leave it till later in the evening.
One more thing Carlo don't give up the day job, you won't cut it as a singer

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank LouiseK1605
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I rang ahead and got a table for 2 for 8.30pm last night.

We had never eaten in Da Mario’s before and it was nice.

In fairness the staff were very friendly from start to finish. I ordered the wine of the month which was a red primativo and it was fantastic and only €26.

I had the chicken wings for starters , they were ok a bit fatty I thought. My wife had prawns and calamari and they were lovely.

My wife had a fantastic mixed fish ravioli for main course. I had a spicy sausage pasta and it was ok , not fantastic.

We shared a chocolate fondant desert and it was lovely .

A nice touch at the end with a glass of complimentary limoncello for us both .

Date of visit: March 2018