Burren Yoga Retreats
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 198
Travelocity
Lady Gregory Hotel(Gort)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
US$ 79
Hylands Burren Hotel(Ballyvaughan)
US$ 176
US$ 167
Oranmore Lodge Hotel(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
US$ 112
Travelocity
Maldron Hotel Galway(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 121
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
US$ 140
US$ 243
US$ 217
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Ocean Crest B&B(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$ 182
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmeditation centrevegetarian foodniamh jonesweekend retreatthe ownerbunk bedswonderful weekendbeautiful surroundingsdaily outingsvery special placewonderful teacherunderfloor heatingbody and souleveryday lifeamazing foodnew friendsboat trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Thanks to all at the Burren yoga retreat for a weekend of nourishment for the mind and body , I came on my own and would highly recommend this place for solo travellers . I met lovely people ,who mostly came on their own too and it was such a pleasure to hang out with these people for the few days. Our host Dave made us feel really at home and our yoga/ meditation teacher was amazing . The food prepared by gearoid was out of this world . I genuinely felt revived and excited about trying out all I learned from the weekend in the future . I'll definitely be back and it's great to know such a place exists .Thanks to all xx

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Myself and my friend enjoyed an amazing weekend retreat at the Burren Yoga in February. To say I went home like a new woman is no exaggeration. I was blown away by the hospitality, kindness and love shown by the retreat owner - Dave, our yoga teacher - Carmel Cronin (owner of YogaZone in Cork) and the fantastic cook - Gearoid who prepared delicious vegetarian and vegan food that was a culinary treat for our taste buds. Our retreat focused on yin yoga and meditation. Carmel is a fantastic yoga teacher and took excellent care of each guest. She adjusted positions, took people’s experience and body types into account and ensured we had the best possible experience. Yoga Nidra before bed was superb. I slept like a baby. We explored the Burren’s wild landscape with Dave, followed by a delicious seafood lunch in a fabulous local restaurant. The retreat accommodation is spotlessly clean whilst feeling homely and comforting too. I enjoyed my experience so much, I’ve booked another retreat in May. I can honestly say that Burren Yoga Retreats is an absolute gem and I’m delighted to have found it.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 February 2018

I attended the weekend retreat with an open mind and heart and was warmly welcomed by Dave who introduced us to the new concept of "karmic yoga" and I found myself on a rota with a like-spirited group of people. Bella Hancock engaged us in a wonderful practice of hatha yoga and profound meditations which were so therapeutic and restorative. I was a little apprehensive about sharing a room with "strangers" but we all soon relaxed in each other's company. The bunk beds were beautifully carved and very comfortable. Gearóid served up delightful vegetarian dishes which sustained our practice over the weekend. I really enjoyed an outing we took one afternoon with Dave up to the Burren hills which connected me immediately with my ancestral family. We had our meal in a restaurant at New Quay which was also delicious. All in all, the weekend was a very special retreat with the best balance of time out and time in and I would highly recommend the Burren Yoga Centre to anyone, especially beginners, wishing to start or continue a healthy lifestyle practice.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank madeleine35
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I had the most amazing stay at the Burren Yoga Centre from the 3rd to 9th January 2018. I was nervous attending the retreat on my own with limited knowledge of yoga and meditation. But 80% of the group were in the same boat. The atmosphere was relaxed and friendly. Dave was very welcoming and attentive to everyone's needs. Niamh is an amazing instructor with great knowledge and patience we went hiking/ walking most days and were privileged to the spectacular scenery and delicious local cuisine. And after all that Gearoid cooked up a delicious vegetarian super every nite...we certainly did not go hungry! The week left me feeling energised and ready to take on the new year. I'm happy to say I have continued my daily yoga practice because of the grounding I received in the Burren. Thanks to all involved...

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 January 2018

A hidden oasis in the rogue Burren. This is s specially build Yoga Centre where you can experience serenity in the air you breathe. Highly recommend! The program was very well organized. The yoga sessions developed steadily during our week stay. We had meditations which reminded me how healing is to practice it on a daily basis. The greatest gift was the variety of walks that Dave had organized during the day where we could enjoy plenty of fresh air, laugh and new landscapes. He gave us nice guidelines for cafes and more adventures in the area. I feel refreshed and inspired and I cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends