All reviews dressing room kylemore abbey trout get away from it all spectacular scenery seafood platter spacious bathroom pint of guinness scones connemara national park country house wonderful hotel chowder the pub sitting room three nights spent two nights
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We were in the West of Ireland last week and stayed at Lough Inagh Lodge for three nights. It was a lovely experience, the staff could not have been nicer and the food in both the bar and the restaurant was excellent. Well worth the trip

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Anita C
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

What a great find.
I love my food and you won’t find anywhere better service quality portion size and cleanliness. All top class.
Room and bed clean comfortable and large.
Well worth a visit.
Been here a few times and recommended to my family and they really enjoyed it also.
Will be back

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank noelgolfer
Reviewed 15 April 2018

We love Lough Inagh Lodge, and consider this our "home away from home" when visiting Connemara. The rooms are large, and comfortable. The staff is incredibly friendly and warm, and helpful. The food, OMG, the food is simply over the top and its really hard to eat anywhere else in the area because its so good right here!

The lodge is only a short drive to town, the national park, hiking trails are here and they have bikes to rent as well. its also pet friendly, and we feel very at home here. Looking forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: Be sure to experience a night cap in the pub that is part of the lodge. Thomas is a terrific host.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sparkytravels2013
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I can honestly say I have stayed in lots of hotels around the globe and this little gem is the best hotel I have stayed in. All the staff are genuinely interested in making sure you have a lovely time whilst you are at the hotel and they do a fantastic job, a huge thank you to all the team in Lough Inagh hotel, see you very soon.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Matthew T
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Just had a meal in the bar and it was fabulous. Have been here on a number of occasions and always received excellent service and superb food. Managements attention to detail is absolutely outstanding. I have no hesitation recommending this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business