Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Absolutely no problems at all...great experience.

I love the informality of the Irish people. Unlike here in the U.S., where everyone is so... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Linerguy
Lawrenceburg, IN
Best Way to See Inishmore!

Having had a bad experience renting bikes in NYC, I was nervous to rent bikes on Inishmore. But... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
dropalinetoemily
Charlotte, North Carolina

All reviews in great condition inis mor per day explore the island euro deposit efficient service working order mad house ferry port own pace ferry leaves staying overnight the entire island helmets gears dave tandem
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Thanks robert for all.. hired few bikes and was great. Robert great lad to deal with. New bikes and great deals.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

When we arrived and went to hire our bikes we paid our money at the kiosk and went to get the bikes. We were then greeted by the rudest member of staff who had no interest in assisting in any way. When I asked him about adjusting the saddle he muttered at me and with a hand gesture said "do it yourself "and dismissed me and likewise when asked about helmets. I then approached the owner and made a complaint and he did assist me but as we were leaving we enountered an American lady who was having difficulty and was being ignored also. What a bad experience for our tourists. For someone arriving on the island this can be a most off putting experience and not one I would like to repeat again!

7  Thank Mary H
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Our group included six college, high school aged youth and four parents and this was definitely a great way to tour Inis Mor! The hire lines moved quickly and efficiently and the bikes were of good quality. While it's definitely a work out, we loved the flexibility.

2  Thank dbailey3167
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Great value bike hire. No prob if u wish to change bikes etc . One of our party wasn't gelling with their bicycle and was able to change it without issue

2  Thank SN35
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

We hired 4 bikes, 2 adult and 2 kids, for two days and each bike cost €10 per day. The bikes were decent quality and a good choice. Relatively straight forward quick hire with no fuss; no form filling, etc.

1  Thank POM500