Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good location, great craic

I wasn't sure what to originally make of this idea. A combination of golf and football. Neither of... read more

Reviewed 4 August 2018
173wesg
Dublin, Ireland
via mobile
What a win!

Visited here today with a few of the boys and well what a day! My good mate jimmy derkin shooting a... read more

Reviewed 26 August 2017
gustoph24
Dublin, Ireland
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2016

I came here recently as part of my stag do and it was such a laugh!
It was only 13Euro per person to play and 2Euro extra to hire a ball.
We decided to get a taxi from our hostel in the centre of Dublin to here, which had been arranged through Ro at Footee. We were quoted that it would be around 60 to 80 Euro return, however due to it being so far out the taxi driver wanted us to pay him a bit extra to wait for us. This worked out at 140Euro overall, so quite a bit more than we had been quoted. We agreed to pay this as we are reasonable, however he should never have taken the fare if this was going to be an issue.

The game itself was a great laugh. It was hammering down with rain when we started so we were the only people on the course, however within a couple of holes the sun was shining and it was an ideal day for it.
We were told that it would only take us 90mins if we play in maximum groups of 4, however it seemed pointless to separate considering we are on a stag do. However it took us nearly 3 hours to just play 14 holes so I could see their point.

The course itself is in a really good condition, and the few sections where the grass has grown a little long on the green just makes it a bit more of a laugh and less predictable.
There is a hill on the 3rd or 4th hole with a fence running along side it where part of the fence is missing. If you ball goes down this hill it is bad enough, however mine also went through the fence into a neighbouring field and made it an even greater task.

Overall, I definitely recommend this place. Just try and find a cheaper way of getting here. Apparently there is a train station nearby where you can then catch a taxi, so that may be a far cheaper option.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

What a brilliant idea, played with mates here on my stag do. Had a great laugh. Good idea for all the family. Anyone can play. Would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Beautiful scenic setting for a round of football golf in Dublin. Great craic for my 3 sons who are football mad. Easy to book, very good value and the course is well laid out. Will go again, would recommend.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Organised for group of 8 of us to play this Friday 22nd in Navan. Great set up, well run by Darren, highly recommended to anyone booking. We got the pizza and soft drink deal for 16 euro all very happy with it and will be back

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

Went at the end of my season with my football team and have to say it was amazing whether you have an interest in football or not it is suited for everyone.

The only problem we had was balls going over the side of the hill/over the fence this could though be fixed by taller fences!

Date of experience: June 2015