Stayed 5 nights at this hotel.Good location for the Luas tram into dublin. Very helpful porter and waitresses. The Irish staff are more smiley that others. Food was good and they came in larger portions than we are use to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our ideal location in South Dublin puts you in easy reach of everything from Dublin city centre and airport, each of which is a mere 25 minutes away, to the hills of Wicklow and the plains of Kildare. We even have a Luas light-rail stop on our doorstep, which will take you to the city centre in just 30 minutes. It's the perfect place for a relaxing city break. And, with Ireland's largest choice of conference space, with capacity for up to 4,100 delegates, it's also the perfect place for your conference. Whatever brings you here, you'll find everything you need on site - a leisure centre with 20 metre pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, an 18 hole golf course designed by the late Christy O'Connor Junior, the Hibernian Bistro restaurant and Swift Bars as well as complimentary parking and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Citywest Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citywest Hotel, Conference, Leisure & Golf Hotel Saggart
- Citywest Hotel, Conference, Leisure And Golf Resort
- Citywest Hotel Dublin
- Citywest Resort Dublin