“Birthday celebration for two ”
Review of Balter Beerworks

Balter Beerworks
Ranked #16 of 1,231 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 50
Description: Balter Beerworks is a craft microbrewery, restaurant, and beer garden set to open early 2016 in downtown Knoxville. #WithEnjoyment
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Ended up here without knowing how close it was to a BBQ place nearby. Super pleased with the decor, patio, bar area and selection of spirits available, not just beer.

1  Thank Machela567

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Balter Beerworks is a great little American Pub with a nice menu and reasonable prices. I sat at one of the high top tables in the bar area, and the service was prompt and friendly. I got the grilled chicken sandwich, which was cooked perfectly and very flavorful. They have a small parking lot, but I easily found a spot.

1  Thank Bowmanator22
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The food here is always above expectations. Never had a bad meal. Only issue is they occasionally run out of some of their beers.

1  Thank puzzle33
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We go often to Balter, but we've only recently enjoyed the Sat/Sun 10a-3p brunch. Go, enjoy a Balter Mary or mimosa, visit the cold bar for fruit, black-eyed pea salad, cucumber-tomato, pasta, muffins and brownies. But save plenty of room for the scratch kitchen brunch creations. My favorite--biscuit topped with fried green tomato, pimento cheese, poached egg, and hollandaise; I can't eat it all, but I sure do enjoy every bite. Other dishes include generous servings of chicken and waffles, breakfast bowl, and breakfast tacos among others. Always bustling and friendly with excellent service and lots of outdoor pet-friendly dining. I suggest you may want to check in on No Wait.

1  Thank KayeW1
Reviewed 5 July 2017

The food was good, shrimp and grits has good flavor, the drinks were very wek, the service was terrible, we waited for fifteen minutes before anyone came to table and even before when we called we kept getting put on hold. I would not go again and do not really recommend it.