All reviewsbasketball courtcedar bluffknoxville westbreakfast buffetwalk in showerhotel restaurantindoor poolhot tubvery nice staydefinitely stay here againparking lotfront desk staffeasy accessconvenient locationbeds were comfortablebrandonconvention
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

It'd a huge hotel but in a very good zone you get restaurants of all kind of food nearby and stores for your travel, the hotel has a bar with live music or DJ, the rooms are quiet and far of the music of course, the beds are very good.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

This was the best hotel I've stayed at in a very long time. The staff were so courteous and professional! They bent over backwards to ensure the entire party had an excellent stay. The rooms were clean and well furnished! Gibby's staff were a hoot. Dave the bartender did an outstanding job. If I am ever back in Knoxville this is definitely where I will be staying. Highly recommended!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2017

The Holiday Inn Knoxville West - Cedar Bluff Road ended up being our evacuation destination from Hurricane Irma. During what could have been a horrendous week, the staff at this hotel made us feel at home, safe, well taken care of and basically pampered! Without a request, they dropped their daily rates and waived all pet fees for any one who had to evacuate the Florida area during one of the worst hurricane threats in history. They checked in with us, always greeted us with a smile and spoiled all of us with amazing customer service. The manager made rounds through breakfast to insure all guests were okay and if they needed any assistance contacting Florida or loved ones etc...they were there to help! We will definitely return for a family vacation and highly recommend this facility to those traveling on business or pleasure to the Knoxville area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Heather went over and beyond to secure a room for us. The entire staff was amazing. We received a discount and our small pet was accepted . It was the first time in 3 days that our family was finally able to sleep and rest. They a laundry room where I met other evacuees. We felt like we won the lottery since we were able to stay at a caring hotel. I was so impressed with the brand that we booked our next stay in Georgia as we were going back to our home in Florida after a week being from home.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

So the hotel itself is nice, clean and everything you need. I was driving to SC from MI to spend time with my mom who has lung cancer, and Knoxville was a 3/4 way stop on the Sunday night of Labor Day weekend. The restaurant in the hotel had a couples dance class going on which was interesting and according to the bartender, Dave, was a regular Sunday night thing. That was fine, but the weirdness came in when I realized this restaurant/bar must be a singles place for the 60+ crowd. No judgement, I just had two very interesting interactions with women in their 70s that indicated to me my 43 year old self was not welcome on their turf. So, go and stay, eat at the restaurant (Dave is quite good at his job) just be prepared!

The next morning I worked out at the gym. Both treadmills and the elliptical were out of service so my only option was the recumbent bike. At least there was something! I had the small place to myself and there was room for a short yoga practice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo