US$ 116
HIExpress.com
Candlewood Suites Knoxville(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
CandlewoodSuites
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$ 168
US$ 88
US$ 104
US$ 93
Priceline
Best Western Knoxville Suites(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$ 84
Priceline
All reviewsbreakfast hostroom was cleanair conditioning worked wellmorning breakfast was greatnice hot showercar showour night stayslept greatquiet staymorning stafffront desk clerkhot breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulenjoyed my stayfridge and microwavechecking outroad noise
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Super friendly, great to talk to, and very helpful! Her positivity gave me a great start to my morning! She made sure we were comfortable and everything was taken care of. Laura truly shows what southern hospitality is and I would definitely come back due to her service to us.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Right as I walked into the breakfast lobby, I was greeted by a very sweet and helpful employee named Lora. She was so fun to talk to and a very hard worker. She is the true definition of Southern Hospitality!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Great hotel staff was very friendly and very helpful to let me know where things were in town because I came from Florida thanks for the great stay and your breakfast was amazing thanks

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I had overall excellent experience with this hotel. Breakfast was fine, neat and clean environment, caring staff specially MS. LORA. She is really a caring host at this hotel. I would recommend my friend circle to stay here around this area.