All reviews great hotel whole foods free weights comfortable bed convenient location large room close to downtown excellent stay would recommend this hotel to anyone business trip short drive complimentary breakfast would definitely stay here again road noise great room exercise room king suite
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

The room is very clean. I like a cold room at night. The thermostat was set so the room got cold enough for me. The breakfast buffet was pretty standard, but with enough selection for everyone’s taste. We also enjoyed the fresh baked cookies in the late afternoon.
The hotel is centrally located near restaurants.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Spent 4 nights here during a motorcycle convention. This is an older property that has been nicely renovated with the latest in decor and amenities. Quiet room, good location and a very friendly front desk staff made this a nice stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 28 August 2018

For many times I choose my room but when I arrive they have always had an excuse. What good is it to choose your room if they will not give it to you. They will not work with you either!!! Please be aware of this Hampton Inn on Weisgarber in Knoxville. If I am treated this way as a frequent stay, I hate to know what the occasional guests are treated like!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We had stayed here in June visiting my parents. An excellent property. Well taken care of and the staff is warm and caring. Breakfast is great. Convenient to Knoxville proper and Powell TN. Knoxville is an adorable city. Highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Spent a few days visiting relatives who have recently moved to the area. This location proved easy to find and was convenient to the places we wanted to see. We will be back.

The room was comfortable, clean, and the air conditioning worked well. Surprisingly, the room was quiet, though there is a fire station just down the street and I-40 is just beyond that.

The staff was very helpful and polite.There was no problem at all cancelling our last night due to unexpected changes in our plans.

Exiting the property, it is better to use the Weisgarber Road exit than the Papermill exit as the line of sight to the left on Papermill is limited.

Room Tip: A room on the upper floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple