“Don't tell anyone - this is the best of the best”

Northshore Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Northshore Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #92 of 1,186 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Belgian, French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Maryville, Tennessee
“Don't tell anyone - this is the best of the best”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

The Belgian owners offer authentic and Imaginative food, as well as a professional, but friendly wait staff. This is casual chic, but never stuffy. I love restaurants that allow you look right into a spotless kitchen. This is the perfect venue for everything from a special occasion to a casual lunch or brunch with friends. Northshore Brasserie is our favorite place to dine over any other restaurants in our area. There are so many wonderful choices, it will be difficult to decide. The mussels are superb, the steak/pom frits authentic and salad Nicoise very delicious (fresh tuna seared and perfectly prepared). Then there is that delectable freshly baked French bread in its own little brown bag - with the herbed butter. Just too yummy! They offer a full bar and an excellent wine list. We like the house Pinot Grigio with seafood. This is the only restaurant that I indulge myself with dessert, as their desserts are irresistible. The last time I had a Chambord creme brulee with white chocolate. But you might not want to miss their chocolate offerings or homemade ice cream. The Sunday brunch offers a great selection of foods including made-to-order omelets and waffles. During the week, they also offer a lunch buffet for those in a hurry. Northshore Brasserie is like taking a trip to your favorite bistro in Brussels or Paris, but with better service :) Here the food is the star and we are only too willing to enjoy the experience. I am going to hate myself for sharing this special place, but you can keep a secret, can't you?

2 Thank ninjaqueen
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Santa Rosa, California
“Will definitely go back”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My wife and I went with our neighbors and we both have 4 month old babies. The restaurant was very accommodating and sat us in an out of the way both. I had the escargot appetizer and the duck entree and they were both excellent. My wife enjoyed the onion soup and the pork tenderloin as well. If heard the brunch is good so we'll have to give it a try. I highly recommend this place

Visited February 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Fancy menu. Some food really good, but too expensive”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Too expensive. The only outdoor area is filled with smokers.

1 Thank buildingmemories
Maryville, TN
“French Food without the Airfare”
Reviewed 31 January 2012

We love their duck confit and their steaks are so tender they melt in your mouth. It gives us our "French food fix" between trips to Paris.

1 Thank Mercibien
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Intimate Dinner”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I dont know how this place has been here this long and I didnt seem to know it was here. I have passed it a few times and never really inquired as to what type fare they had or even asked. I was looking for a nice place to take my wife for our 10th anniversary and this place was just grande. The food was great and so was the dessert and the wine. The wait staff were prompt and knowledgable and seem to set the mood to make you feel at ease and well taken care of. I love this place!!

• Visited January 2012