All reviews turkey creek texas roadhouse great location front desk one night restaurants and shopping parking lot eggs and sausage road noise pull out sofa light sleeper hotel is located free weights sitting area room was clean hot breakfast indoor pool
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Location is great, convenient to amenities and I-40 and I-75. My stay was for one night and I requested a room at the south end but settled for one in the middle near the elevator. The north end is close to the busy highway and I'm a light sleeper. The staff is friendly and very efficient. There are many dining options within walking distance and shopping nearby.

Room tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Nothing too fancy here. They had a room that fit the 6 of us so we took it. It worked but the room was a bit cramped and kind of awkwardly laid out. But, it worked nonetheless. Free breakfast. Kind of close to the freeway, so rooms on the freeway side are loud.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
SpringHill37934, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello dvmharris,

Thank you for choosing the SpringHill Suites Knoxville in Turkey Creek. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We would like to extend our sincerest apologies that our rooms did not have adequate space for 6 people. Our double suite rooms do have two beds along with a pull out couch but we know that can be challenging to fit 6 people. We hope that does not shy you away from staying with us again in the future. Thank you again for staying with us and have a blessed day!

Best Regards,

SpringHill Suites Knoxville Team

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I am a supervisor in customer service, so I have really high expectations when it comes to customer service. I called the hotel to make a request before I arrived and had the pleasure of speaking with Jada who honored my requests. When I arrived Jada and Logan checked me in, their customer service was exceptional. Saturday morning Logan was there again, as always providing great customer service. Alexander was also there on Saturday morning. Alexander walked by every guest having breakfast to ask if they needed anything. The customer service throughout my stay was exceptional. I will definitely stay at this hotel if I ever go back to Knoxville.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Really close to 2 malls, plain rooms, nothing special, AC doesn't work, there is no possibility to open windows (as i undestood only in some rooms). There is no hair dryer. Good location, close to good restaurants.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank LupeC
SpringHill37934, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Hello Lu C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a post on Trip Advisor. Our team works diligently to ensure all guests are satisfied. In your comments you mentioned no hair dryer in the room but they are located in the closets due to space on the vanity, I apologize if you weren't able to locate it. Most hotels are shifting towards windows being permanently shut, this is due to guest safety and again, we do apologize. I hope you do give us another chance if your travels should bring you back to Knoxville; we want your experience to be extraordinary as we aim to please. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to serve you again in the near future!

Enthusiastically,

SpringHill Suites Knoxville Team

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful complementary breakfasts, cheerful front desk, great location, and nice rooms. The indoor pool is pretty darn small, but we weren’t there to swim. Would absolutely stay there again.