“Small But Nice Room”

Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House
Ranked #29 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The room was a little on the small side, but clean. The bed was so comfortable, though I don't know how short people get into it ... it was so high!

Staff was polite and our having to check out a day early due to weather at home.

This location was very convenient to the Worlds Fair Site and the University.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Agree with the review from the most recent poster.

Average hotel, good location. The staff was ok. Just nothing spectacular to report on either regard. I thought that the young bartender (didn't catch his name) was pleasant and did a good job.

Will stay again as I am a Starwood member.

Room Tip: ask for high floor facing downtown
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Jenny G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you for your recent review of the Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville. We appreciate your time and are pleased to hear Michael, the bartender, was a pleasant experience for you.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I thought the hotel was just fine for visiting my daughter at UT. There was room for improvement in the bathroom cleanliness and the front desk staff was less than friendly, but for the price, this worked just fine

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Laura S
Jenny G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your recent stay. All feedback is important to us and thank you for letting us know on areas we need to improve upon. We hope the next time you visit your daughter at UT you will choose to stay with us again and we can exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

What a lovely hotel the Four Points is! I couldn't be any more pleased with the guidance, comfort, and superior customer service that I received with this extraordinary hotel! When I recently got married in downtown Knoxville I needed to book a block of rooms for my out of town guest and had no clue where to begin! Tina Le-Phan (Sales and Catering Coordinator) was so kind and thorough as to educate me on how the process worked, and set everything up for me. Through the months leading up, she stayed in contact with me over the rooms booking. She also answered any and all questions that I had for my guests needs. She truly made me feel as though my guests were a priority to the hotel in the months leading up, and especially during their stay! We couldn't be any more pleased with how comfortable and beautiful the rooms were! Everything in the rooms were top notch! Many of our guests ate at the hotel's restaurant and I heard nothing back but positive reviews. Many in which couldn't get over the delicious breakfast options that they offered! The wait staff were professional, accommodating, and had great personalities! The hotel also offers an elegant bar that my friends and family were able to meet up at upon arrival. I recommend this hotel to any one that is looking to book a hotel in downtown Knoxville. It's convenient to the University of Tennessee, Shopping / Food, and many local venues downtown. Thank you to Tina, Janine, and all of the staff that helped to make my wedding weekend better than I could have ever imagined! I look forward to our next stay in the future!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Jenny G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Hi Lindsay,

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay here with us at the Four Points in Knoxville. I am so pleased Tina could help make your experience and positive one and that your friends and family enjoyed themselves as well! Have a wonderful day and thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Small hotel perfectly located. Just off the UT Campus, next to the Worlds Fair site( still regularly used for various outdoor gatherings, festivals,etc.), across from the Convention Center, a block from Knoxville Museum of Art, and walking distance from downtown eateries ( remember Knoxville is hilly).
Rooms are spacious (we like the junior suite). Staff always helpful, indoor , basement garage, small bar/ restaurant good for a drink, desserts. Check menu.

Because it is near the University it fills up for football, symposia, concerts and other group academic functions. Reservations should be made early and with that in mind.

Room Tip: Junior suite has separate living room, two TVs. Rooms on east end overlook the fair site.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Jenny G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your recent feedback of the Four Points by Sheraton in Knoxville. It is a pleasure to know you enjoy your experience to the degree that you come back to stay with us when you are in Knoxville. We make every effort to exceed expectations and repeat guests are a true sign of how dedicated our staff is. We look forward to the next time your travels bring you through Knoxville.