“Get the Queso. Just do it.”

Downtown Grill & Brewery
Ranked #42 of 1,231 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I love the Brewery. My friends and I often find our way to the patio here any time we just want to hang out. The chips and queso, Philly Cheesesteak pizza, and their blond beer are all wonderful.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This is go to spot for a cold craft beer and good food. Always great atmosphere and service. We go here often when we are enjoying an evening downtown.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I am a lover of beer. A popular watering hole. They brew some nice crafts here - the IPA is an east cast variety without the bite of the wewst coast IPAs - a nice balanced bfres. Also enjoyed their ALT. Happy hour these are priced at $2.50 per pint. They offer a variety of food. I had the wings though I was sad to learn they were fried.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is one of our favorite "go to" places in Knoxville. Consistently good food, good service, and amazing beer!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Hopping place that's clearly popular with locals and tourists. Huge varied menu should give you plenty of options...but as is often the case, my dining partner's fettuccine was just average and the bleu cheese coleslaw side a disappointment. But the shrimp were delicious and a large portion. Excellent customer service and nice, without being intrusive jazz music. Fast service had hot food on our table within minutes of ordering an appetizer followed fairly quickly by our entrees. Large portions with reasonable prices. Good for family dining, but would be tough to hold a business meeting or expect a romantic dining experience. They can accommodate groups of up to 50 and the Downtown Blonde beer was tasty.