“Again, Consistent Quality and Great Flavor Combinations”
Review of Stock and Barrel

Stock and Barrel
Ranked #3 of 1,219 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 16
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We offer a relaxing and upbeat atmosphere for you to experience our version of "locally grown" gourmet, craft burgers. For the whiskey connoisseur, we have chosen a wide range of bourbon options to choose from. We offer them neat, on the rocks, or mixed with fresh ingredients to create our interpretation of traditional cocktails. For the beer drinker, we offer a wide selection of draft, craft beers to choose from along with multiple domestic beer options
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Dinner Last night: A Branton Bourbon Cocktail consisting of Blackberry, Ginger Beer, and Jalapeño was so good I had more than one with a burger called The Hurt Locker on a homemade bun and in true Southern fashion contained pimento cheese and fried green tomato with bacon...need I say more, it was AWESOME. To top it off it comes with hand cut fries (from a real potato, folks) and I upped it by asking for a 1/2 and 1/2 which gives me their batter dipped onion rings (also from scratch). The husband had a local brew on tap and a Shrooomin' burger. Local sourced fresh ingredients...Best burgers in Knoxville by a country mile!

Bartender Jenna, is the best (very experienced in the art of making cocktails). We chose to sit at the bar since it is first come first serve.

Parking: Downtown garages and street parking

No reservations here and I wish there was as it is a rustic brick smaller atmosphere kind of place with a few tables outside so the wait can be long. They uses a system that pages your phone so you can shop the shops at Market Square to kill the time.

Thank Ms.LoveTravel

Reviewed 17 August 2017

These burgers are absolutely delicious. Just delicious. Up there with the best I've had anywhere in the world, and amazing value at about $13 an entree.

Even my 72 year old mother devoured her salmon and avocado burger!

One tip: they don't take reservations, and expect to wait 30-60 minutes if you just turn up at the door. You can skip this if you download an app called NoWait and check in beforehand. You need to be within a couple of miles of the location to check in though.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I haven't been there/here is a while because the last time the A/C wasn't working properly. The food was just ok although we did only have a burger and a couple of appetizers.... Burger was overpriced I think ... Drinks were great....

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Best cheeseburger that I've had in Knoxville. I think it's because of their farm to table concept of using local suppliers for beef, bacon, cheeses and flour, among others. The fries (in duck fat) were tasty too. Competively priced, great service. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for friendly service and good burgers at a good price this is the place to come. most of the drinks are under $10 and the burgers average $10-$13. They have outdoor seating which is awesome in the summer and spring and even early fall. Great place to come for dinner.