“Lotta Food”

Little Tokyo Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #462 of 1,303 Restaurants in Knoxville
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

With the serving size, you should get 2 meals. Had the steak and shrimp and very tasty. I had the creamy ginger salad dressing and it was bitter. Overall, I would use a different dressing but the food was great.
The performance was very good, different from others I’ve been too. Very friendly.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

They have really good sushi. And the hibachi is very good as well. The only complaint it's a little pricey. Don't eat there often . But it is good food.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner with a friend. Sat at the grill. We had to wait a loooooong time. Server brought drinks finally. Tea was good. When the chef came out, he was either tired, pissed or both. Not very friendly and burned the food. Cleaned his grill, said a token "hope you enjoy it" Then left. Overall, not a pleasant visit. Too many other places out there to go. Will probably not dine there again.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I've frequented this place several times and I can usually overlook the small things. Tonight was ridiculous. My fiancé and I were sat and waited 10 minutes for drinks, after our order was taken we sat there for another 30 minutes and no chef came out and the server seemed bothered we were there. Mind you we were the only people seated at the grill. After a party of 6 gets seated at the same grill as us the server is very quick to get their drinks and their orders then looks at us and asks what we had because they lost our ticket. We got up and left. 45 minutes in there and never got our food or an apology. Will never go back after that experience. I'd rather drive further and pay a little more for Wasabi.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Portions are amazing here and the taste is out of this world. I can get a full plate of food and an order of sushi for less than $20 and 9 times out 10 I take home leftovers so two meals for the price of one.

Great cooks and staff, only complaint is that it's busy most of the time but I'm willing to wait for some good food.