“Always delicious!”

Ranked #94 of 1,276 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Copper Cellar West is Knoxville's classic steak and seafood house. We feature prime grade beef, seafood flown in daily and Knoxvilles best Sunday brunch. We have been one of Knoxville's top restaurants since 1977. We look forward to serving you. Cheers.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have always loved the ambiance of this location and what makes it even better is the consistently delicious food and the fantastic service! The spicy macaroni and cheese is a must have for me. And Michelle Patrone is the best server! She is so friendly and conscientious. I look forward to my lunches at Copper Cellar West!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I absolutely loved my visit at Copper Cellar West! This restaurant is a gem! My waitress, Ana, was amazing! I’ve eaten at a lot of restaurants in my time and she was easily the most gracious, kindest waitress I’ve ever had! The food was also incredible as was the atmosphere.. I will definitely be returning in the future!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Blue Point raw oysters were great and the meal was exceptional. The wait staff was on top of our needs, never wanted nor had to ask for anything. Heather took excellent care of us.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We have been to the Copper Cellar a few times before. My husband loves the prosperity steak, so that’s what he wanted for dinner last week when we visited. I was unsure of what to get, and Emily suggested the salmon and shrimp combo. She was very well informed, and I was happy to learn that their salmon is wild caught and always fresh. The whole meal was delicious and we will definitely return to sit at the bar with Emily.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

My husband and I finally tried the Copper Cellar after many years of living in Knoxville. We were both very pleased with not only the rustic decor but the unexpected level of service that we received. I have eating prime rib at many different restaurants and let me tell you this is the best there is. We sat at the bar with Emily and she is a treasured gem. So polite and just great.