“First time visit”

Fuji Japanese Grill
Ranked #315 of 1,306 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped for lunch today, first time I had tried this particular Japanese restaurant. I wa very pleased and would definitely stop here again.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 3 September 2016

This is my favorite Japanese place - love it - better than the fancy Japanese places (Wasabi is less than a mile away). The prices are right and the flavor is good. Limited menu of hibachi style "stir-fry" veggies and chicken/beef/shrimp over rice. Just off Kingston Pike between Pellissippi and Lovell. It's good food.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Couldn't believe how fast the service was. We had our food within 10 minutes of ordering. The food was served hot and fresh and it was a huge portion. Would probably share the next time.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 29 June 2016

There are so many restaurants in any large city and it's impossible to try them all. However, I'm sure glad I tried Fuji Japanese Grill yesterday, or I would have continued to miss out on a really great place.

The menu is limited, which was an initial turn-off, but once I got past the fact there were only about nine entrees on the menu I realized that I could only eat one at a time, anyway. I had the Teriyaki Chicken, which came with perfectly cooked broccoli, a side order of sweet carrot slices, and fried rice, all very large portions. The fried rice is not what you'd expect...it's more like plain fried rice with a few peas in it, but it was very good, once you add a splash or two of Soy Sauce.

When I ate there the restaurant was filled, yet the service was good and the wait for my food was very short. I definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone in the Knoxville area. Even if you're traveling through, it's only about a mile off I-40 at the Lovell Road exit.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

My family eats here often when we want Japanese quickly without the extra cost of entertainment at the other restaurants. We have always got the chicken, steak, or both. The building lacks the flare and decor of the others in town but we don't go to this establishment for that stuff. We go for the food. The cost is very reasonable.

Date of visit: June 2016

Been to Fuji Japanese Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK