“Fast and delicious ”

Fuji Japanese Grill
Ranked #275 of 1,234 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Couldn't believe how fast the service was. We had our food within 10 minutes of ordering. The food was served hot and fresh and it was a huge portion. Would probably share the next time.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

There are so many restaurants in any large city and it's impossible to try them all. However, I'm sure glad I tried Fuji Japanese Grill yesterday, or I would have continued to miss out on a really great place.

The menu is limited, which was an initial turn-off, but once I got past the fact there were only about nine entrees on the menu I realized that I could only eat one at a time, anyway. I had the Teriyaki Chicken, which came with perfectly cooked broccoli, a side order of sweet carrot slices, and fried rice, all very large portions. The fried rice is not what you'd expect...it's more like plain fried rice with a few peas in it, but it was very good, once you add a splash or two of Soy Sauce.

When I ate there the restaurant was filled, yet the service was good and the wait for my food was very short. I definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone in the Knoxville area. Even if you're traveling through, it's only about a mile off I-40 at the Lovell Road exit.

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

My family eats here often when we want Japanese quickly without the extra cost of entertainment at the other restaurants. We have always got the chicken, steak, or both. The building lacks the flare and decor of the others in town but we don't go to this establishment for that stuff. We go for the food. The cost is very reasonable.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

Fuji is a pretty good place to hit if you want fast food Hibachi and don't want to wait. I've really never been disappointed.

1  Thank jakyle3
Reviewed 27 March 2016

I absolutely love this place. The staff are very friendly and the food is good. I'm a car salesman and I'm always in a hurry! I love how super freaky fast I get my order. They use a 500 Degree grill to cook your food super fast. You place your order and get your hot fresh Japanese food in less than 4.00 minutes brought right to your table. No standing in line and waiting! I'm a big guy and I can eat. They give me so much for $9.00 that I can get a to go box and have another meal later. In other words it cost me $4.50 a meal. That's less than a greasy hamburger and fries. Ditch the greasy tired fast food hamburger one time and go try Fuji's super freaky fast hot and fresh Japanese food. Tell them " The Dancing Car Man " sent you. I'm sure you will love this place just as much as me!

1  Thank gregtaylor123

Been to Fuji Japanese Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK