“You can't beat honest food at a reasonable price”

Pete's Coffee Shop Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 1,198 Restaurants in Knoxville
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Pete's is your iconic mom and pop lunch diner. The serve fresh, quality food at a reasonable price and their customers are loyal because of it. The walls are lined with memorability and signed photos from famous people, especially University of Tennessee celebs, like Peyton Manning. If Pete's didn't exist, someone would have to create it. Breakfast or lunch, few places do it better in Knoxville TN - at any price!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Pete's Coffee Shop Restaurant

Reviewed 2 August 2017

2 pancakes + 2 eggs for $4.99. I decided to order an extra pancake. "Sure, no problem." My order came to $11.00! $6 bucks for one pancake. When I mentioned this to the cashier "I'm sorry, 3 pancakes are $5.99 and 2 eggs are $4.99. Would you like to order toast for an extra 50 cents?" I seriously lost my appetite. What a waste.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We arrived as group of 7 and this cafe had a table for us immediately early on Saturday morning before other places opened. They had some good specials, and I enjoyed everything. For me, I ordered my eggs were over medium, and they were perfect. Great times, good breakfast, cheerful service, accurate orders, speedy delivery. Thank you!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, great food. Cozy atmosphere. Great place to start your day. Toast was delicious!!!! ☺

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Another lunch favorite. The Turkey Supreme sandwich is one of my favorites on town. A good solid diner menu provides something everyone will love at lunch or at breakfast. The staff are friendly and get to know you too.