“Halloween lunch”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I always get the white chicken chili! I crave this stuff in the fall and even have a copy cat version that I make at home, but theirs is SO amazing! Also, try the fried okra...just like momma made!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

This is a Knoxville locals' favourite. The ribs are out of this world good. Go hungry, grab yourself a huge beer or a mojito, and chomp down on delicious food. Very friendly place, excellent value. Zero complaints.

1  Thank RamblingEconomist
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Had a recent business trip to Knoxville.

Met my local rep for lunch at Calhouns on the river..Great location, great food.

I had the smokehouse salad and it was fantastic.

Looking forward to my next visit to Knoxville to go again.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I had lunch at Calhoun's on the River with a group of ladies today that included 2 visitors from Germany. They had eaten at this restaurant when they visited years ago and loved it and wanted to return. Tina was our server and she did a terrific job. Our orders were served just as specified, which is not an easy task when 7 ladies are talking and ordering at the same time. Tina also took great pictures of our group. Our food was excellent. The whole experience was delightful and I will return again when setting up a ladies' luncheon -- and for dinner too!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We are here for lunch on the patio. Great service limited menu when seated on the patio. Great BBQ nachos and boneless tenders. Will definitely return.