“Bang Bang Yumminess ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Every time I have the Bang Bang Shrimp I am so happy I ordered it because it is such a tender and spicy dish. I decided to try the edamame this time and it came with a green tea sea salt that was absolutely delicious. I also have some crab cakes which were good but certainly not my favorite item on the menu. They were made with jumbo crab meat and we're not overly bready.

My server was very attentive and I did not lack for anything during my time here.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

It's been a while since I ate at Bonefish Grill and I was looking forward to it. The Tilapia Imperial is wonderful with lots of shrimp, crabmeat and scallops stuffed in the Tilapia. The Bang Bang Shrimp is a must and almost an entree in itself with just enough spice. Our server kept forgetting what we asked for. I asked for sweetner for my tea and had to ask twice. I had a coupon and had to tell him twice and he still didn't take it off my bill. Bonefish Grill is a great place for a special meal and hopefully a better server.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We had a great dinner and can't wait to go again...Our waiter was Francisco...he was amazing...recommendations were spot on...he was attentive but not overbearing A+ service...we started with Bang Bang Shrimp delicious...then we had a burger with was huge only half was eaten...the other dish was a seasonal special Cobia with a jalapeño sauce topped with a crab cake! Amazing...we finished with the seasonal strawberry shortcake it's a must try with the biscuit they use...I can't wait to go again!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Sophisticated ambiance and menu. I ordered three appetizers (Bang Bang Shrimp, Coconut Shrimp and Calamari) and a dirty martini with olives stuffed with bleu cheese. Generous portions - all three of us shared and there was plenty for all. The Bang Bang Shrimp was divine. The entrees were well balanced and aptly described. The dinner was very good and on the expensive side.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Prices are moderate. Atmosphere and service good. One of my favorite appetizers in the world is the bang bang shrimp. Just delicious!

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK