“Another wonderful dining experience”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #163 of 1,304 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 January 2017

I've been to the Bonefish many times and have even reviewed it previously. The reason I feel compelled to do so again is that I had what is probably the best service I have ever gotten there last night, from Corey. I hope I am spelling his name correctly. He is experienced and it shows. If I am going to a place with the price tag of the Bone Fish, I expect service to be commensurate - I was not disappointed! He was able to answer all of my questions without leaving the table; often a waiter will say, "I will have to check with the kitchen." That can be annoying. I also appreciate not having food pile up and having the server pay attention to whether or not I am ready for my next course. Check! Anyway, the crab cakes are superb and my husband reported that the steak was cooked perfectly. You can't go wrong with the bang-bang shrimp either. I assume they are called this as they are hot-hot-hot. If you are looking for a wonderful upscale dining experience, go to the Bonefish on Bearden Hill and ask for Corey.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

This location of this well known chain is consistent--consistent in understaffing its wait staff, consistent in providing dirty glasses and silverware, consistent in getting cold food out to the customer. This has happened the last three times we've been to the Bearden location.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Bonefish Grill in Bearden last night for dinner. We tuna sashimi and it was delicious! We collect wine, so they allow you to bring your own with wine for a small corkage fee. I had Norwegian Salmon with no toppings and it was the best Salmon I've ever had! It was cooked perfect. My husband had Alaskan Crab Crusted Cod. It was outstanding as well. It is a casual place with a great atmosphere. Very relaxing. Finished with some espresso martinis. Perfect end to the delicious meal!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Great food, atmosphere and service. Several of us had salmon that was grilled to perfection. Parmesan crusted trout was spot on.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Everything from the beginning to the end was very excellent. Great service by Amanda! Her recommendations were spot on. Drink choices were good as well. Food presentation, taste, and temperature were spot on. Looking forward to the next visit real soon!

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK