All reviews fire pit front desk cinnamon rolls whole foods waffle house small indoor pool hot and cold items nice bathroom clean rooms business trip king suite very pleasant stay fitness center complimentary breakfast convenient location off the highway staff was very friendly
Reviewed 3 August 2018

My wife and I are looking for a home in Tennessee and had been up and down hills all day looking at property. Needless to say we were exhausted. I am a disabled firefighter injured on the job and being forced to retire so our budget is limited. Daniel lowered the price of the room for us so we could afford to stay at Holiday Inn. We did not want to stay in a low budget hotel. She was so helpful and nice I can't say enough about how well they treated us. I never got service like this when i have stayed at a high end hotel. I have never had bad service at any Holiday Inn express we have stayed at but this one went above and beyond to help us out. Thank you so much

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2018

We stayed for one night and we enjoyed our stay. Location was the best. We were able to walk to the restaurants and the town square. The room is clean and staff was nice. Parking was underground. The only negative was we were charged for parking. Would defiantly stay again if we are ever in Knoxville.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Very clean. Breakfast was decent. We went to bed early since we're traveling with a three year old and there was a lot of noise from the busy road out front and another room near us was using the shower and the pipes were very noisy. Overall good though, I'm real particular with cleanliness and they met the mark.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

The Blues City Runners booked this hotel as a group. We were in town for the Region 6 Track and Field AAU Competition at UT Knoxville. The hotel was conveniently located. As the drive from the hotel to the track was ten minutes away. Check in was fast and simple. Rooms were spotless. Breakfast was good. They even had Cinnabon cinnamon rolls. Yay! Close to gas station and Whole foods. An aquarium was situated directly behind the hotel. Other shopping centers and restaurants were situated within a close distance. Just google.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Getting into the hotel was awkward, it required a dangerous left turn across two lanes of oncoming traffic. The lobby area was quite new. I saw a pot of coffee, but no hot water and tea bags. The place had two elevators. The room (king size bed suite) was quite large. It had a TV in the living room; and another TV in the bedroom. There was sufficient AC outlets near the bed and the desk. The desk was missing a table lamp. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Unfortunately, the AC unit from the corner of the room was extremely loud. I had a hard time falling asleep in the first night. Amenties were very standard - free WIFI, USA Today newspaper, coffee, and breakfast. Parking was free as well. Check-in and check-out process was very efficient.

Room Tip: Stay higher floors and away from elevators.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business