“Good eats”
Review of Tupelo Honey

Tupelo Honey
Reserve with OpenTable
Tupelo Honey is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 1,304 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our Southern dishes & libations are served with a creative twist & a smile. When we play with our food (& we think it's okay), the result is scrumptious. We're rooted in the Mountain South, & our menu is inspired by time-honored traditions: pickling & frying, canning & preserving, & utilizing seasonal produce and ingredients to prepare delicious, scratch-made creations.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This location on Market Square has warm, homey décor to match the comfort food on the menu. They serve Southern specialties with creative touches. Food was good, service was friendly but a little spotty. We were disappointed that they were out of a few menu items even though we went for a fairly early dinner.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We took our daughter & her family here for her Birthday celebration. I had been here once before but my husband had never been here. We were NOT disappointed. There were 6 of us and it was excellent! Also, the service was great. We had a fun time celebrating her birthday. I also love that they take reservations! My only 'complaint' is that it asked on the reservation if there was a special occasion & I told about our daughter's birthday. Nothing was done about it so I wondered why they even ask that question if they aren't going to do anything 'special' for the occasion? But, it still was a great night with great food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was driving from Nashville to Virginia and found this place coincidentally when I was heading to another place I found, but decided to stop in because it was busy and I liked the menu. What a great find. Wonderful menu with fresh, local produce, ridiculously friendly staff, and overlooking a beautiful square in what I think is the middle of town. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Great southern food! Limited beer selection and ok service. We didn’t get biscuits until the end of our meal and had to ask several times for requested items. The food made up for the service.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

We had a great meal! The food was all fabulous! The biscuits are a must. The sweet tea chicken was excellent. Great atmosphere as well.