“Over Priced Average”

Cazzy's Corner Grill
Ranked #171 of 1,199 Restaurants in Knoxville
Reviewed 4 September 2017

This west Know County restaurant is very plain inside. Nothing special. There was a light crowd when we visited. THe menu is similarto that of many Knoxville area restaurants. The jerk chicken was a half chicken that was barely cooked. The flavor was minimal. The sliders were good. The kale salad was OK. Service was steady. Prices were about $1-2 item higher than most places. Would probably not return.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Arrive at 6:15 pm . It was just in time by 6:30 people was lined up. Service was great food is excellent my wife had sauté zucchini with steak. I had wedge and Cuban quesadilla . For out of this world Panna cotta . This dessert could move up to my top three dessert! Try you want regret it!!!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We went to Cazzy's as a group of 30. From the planning to paying the bill everything went smoothly. The wait staff was attentive to our needs with drinks and meals arriving in a timely fashion. The crab stuffed sea bass, fish and chips and spa salad were huge hits. We can see why Cazzy's was awarded top chef honor as best entrée and dessert by Cityview. The restaurant was full but we were able to talk to and hear everyone at our table without shouting. The manager and owner each thanked us for dining with them and we thanked them for their great service.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I decided to give this place a second try after being very disappointed when I came here when they first opened. I'm glad that we did. They have a nice bar area and good casual neighborhood bar atmosphere. I had the trout entrée. It was very nicely done with a great sauce. my wife ordered the fish tacos. They were also very good she couldn't finish all her tater tot's so I did. They were very good. I'm glad we gave it a second try. We will come back again. I'd like to try the smoked salmon flatbread. They have the usual barfood. But they have upgraded the rest of the menu significantly. My one drawback for the place is the fact that the huge TVs everywhere are overwhelming. It's kind of like they're trying to upgrade the place into a nice restaurant but still keep the sports bar feel. It's not a very large place but they have nine TVs plastered on every wall. I think the size of the place three or four would be sufficient. We plan on returning to try more things on the menu. Our bartender Rafe was very attentive and kept a good bar. I like that they cut the fruit for drinks as they made them instead of the 3 day old bacteria infused gray lime you get at a lot of places.
Ps they have a nice patio

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Stopped in yesterday for lunch, good food and excellent service. I had the blackened fish sandwich with sweet potato fries and my wife had the grilled chicken pasta and both were excellent. $30 after the tip, so about what you would expect for a nice sit down lunch. Nice atmosphere and again, excellent service.