“Glad I gave it a second try”

Cazzy's Corner Grill
Ranked #165 of 1,218 Restaurants in Knoxville
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I decided to give this place a second try after being very disappointed when I came here when they first opened. I'm glad that we did. They have a nice bar area and good casual neighborhood bar atmosphere. I had the trout entrée. It was very nicely done with a great sauce. my wife ordered the fish tacos. They were also very good she couldn't finish all her tater tot's so I did. They were very good. I'm glad we gave it a second try. We will come back again. I'd like to try the smoked salmon flatbread. They have the usual barfood. But they have upgraded the rest of the menu significantly. My one drawback for the place is the fact that the huge TVs everywhere are overwhelming. It's kind of like they're trying to upgrade the place into a nice restaurant but still keep the sports bar feel. It's not a very large place but they have nine TVs plastered on every wall. I think the size of the place three or four would be sufficient. We plan on returning to try more things on the menu. Our bartender Rafe was very attentive and kept a good bar. I like that they cut the fruit for drinks as they made them instead of the 3 day old bacteria infused gray lime you get at a lot of places.
Ps they have a nice patio

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Stopped in yesterday for lunch, good food and excellent service. I had the blackened fish sandwich with sweet potato fries and my wife had the grilled chicken pasta and both were excellent. $30 after the tip, so about what you would expect for a nice sit down lunch. Nice atmosphere and again, excellent service.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a Saturday lunch and we ordered sliders, grilled chicken sandwich, blacked fish sandwich, and Buffalo chicken sandwich. Our sides were onion rings, house fries, duck fat tots, and sweet potato fries. I was disappointed how greasy the food was. I don't think we will be coming back. Nice restaurant and convenient location with great atmosphere and friendly staff but the food was ok. I've had better, I've had worse.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Great local spot. Husband loves the wings, I love the Cali Salad, but have them add mixed greens with the spinach. Ask for Morgan, great personality and always has a smile. Go when it is nice and sit on the patio with your dog.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went for a late night snack and drinks. We love the atmosphere and the food was delicious! We were very pleasantly surprised with the hummus appetizer!