“Very Nice Lunch”

Cazzy's Corner Grill
Ranked #191 of 1,256 Restaurants in Knoxville
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Stopped in yesterday for lunch, good food and excellent service. I had the blackened fish sandwich with sweet potato fries and my wife had the grilled chicken pasta and both were excellent. $30 after the tip, so about what you would expect for a nice sit down lunch. Nice atmosphere and again, excellent service.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a Saturday lunch and we ordered sliders, grilled chicken sandwich, blacked fish sandwich, and Buffalo chicken sandwich. Our sides were onion rings, house fries, duck fat tots, and sweet potato fries. I was disappointed how greasy the food was. I don't think we will be coming back. Nice restaurant and convenient location with great atmosphere and friendly staff but the food was ok. I've had better, I've had worse.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Great local spot. Husband loves the wings, I love the Cali Salad, but have them add mixed greens with the spinach. Ask for Morgan, great personality and always has a smile. Go when it is nice and sit on the patio with your dog.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went for a late night snack and drinks. We love the atmosphere and the food was delicious! We were very pleasantly surprised with the hummus appetizer!

Reviewed 12 May 2017

The menu here was not large, but covered a large variety of food types. Although I did not see any steaks on the menu, there was plenty else to choose from. The Chicken Pasta was wonderful, and the burgers were great. A good neighborhood-feel spot.