“Saturday lunch”

Cazzy's Corner Grill
Ranked #173 of 1,200 Restaurants in Knoxville
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a Saturday lunch and we ordered sliders, grilled chicken sandwich, blacked fish sandwich, and Buffalo chicken sandwich. Our sides were onion rings, house fries, duck fat tots, and sweet potato fries. I was disappointed how greasy the food was. I don't think we will be coming back. Nice restaurant and convenient location with great atmosphere and friendly staff but the food was ok. I've had better, I've had worse.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Great local spot. Husband loves the wings, I love the Cali Salad, but have them add mixed greens with the spinach. Ask for Morgan, great personality and always has a smile. Go when it is nice and sit on the patio with your dog.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went for a late night snack and drinks. We love the atmosphere and the food was delicious! We were very pleasantly surprised with the hummus appetizer!

Reviewed 12 May 2017

The menu here was not large, but covered a large variety of food types. Although I did not see any steaks on the menu, there was plenty else to choose from. The Chicken Pasta was wonderful, and the burgers were great. A good neighborhood-feel spot.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I just enjoyed the best meal I've ever had in Knoxville. I had the Garden Pork Chop and I'm ready to go back tomorrow for something else. I mean, the quality of every meal our party of 7 had, was impeccable. This is by far my new favorite restaurant in Knoxville. Now, the only reason for 4 stars instead of 5, the service was rather dreadful. We were there about 6:45 on a Monday night, the place was about half empty. But I believe our waitress may have been the only one working. We kept looking at empty glasses and we didn't think she'd ever get back to take our order, after delivering our drinks. So, I think if this happens again, we'll just walk to the bar and put in our order, and maybe walk up there and get our own refills. It was a little ridiculous. But The food made it worth it. Simply amazing!