“Best food in Knoxville”

Cazzy's Corner Grill
Ranked #173 of 1,200 Restaurants in Knoxville
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I just enjoyed the best meal I've ever had in Knoxville. I had the Garden Pork Chop and I'm ready to go back tomorrow for something else. I mean, the quality of every meal our party of 7 had, was impeccable. This is by far my new favorite restaurant in Knoxville. Now, the only reason for 4 stars instead of 5, the service was rather dreadful. We were there about 6:45 on a Monday night, the place was about half empty. But I believe our waitress may have been the only one working. We kept looking at empty glasses and we didn't think she'd ever get back to take our order, after delivering our drinks. So, I think if this happens again, we'll just walk to the bar and put in our order, and maybe walk up there and get our own refills. It was a little ridiculous. But The food made it worth it. Simply amazing!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

My husband, mother, and I ate at Cazzy's for the first time last week. I cannot believe we have never been here. The service was excellent. We started with a hummus platter which is garnished with crispy chickpeas and was awesome. We ordered the cuban quesadilla, fish tacos, and club sandwich for lunch. All were hot and tasty. Our first visit will certainly not be our last...

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

First visit, things started a bit slow, but when they finally figured out who was to be out waiter / waitress, things gained traction.
Hard to beat a cold Bud Light on draft on a warm day.
2 of us ordered a Wedge Salad to go with our beer. Wife had a burger and Grandson ordered Chicken Fingers.
Pretty good.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

A very cool sports pub with a solid selection of beers and enough big screens to satisfy a die hard fan. The food was remarkably refined for a pub and the service was exceptional. We stopped for lunch and although crowded the insulated ceiling kept the noise level down to allow conversation. The fish tacos were excellent and the chicken picatta was very good.

Stop by and enjoy what the locals are keeping secret!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Relaxed atmosphere, quality food and beverages. A little on the expensive side but you get what you pay for. They were very willing to make substitutions with salads, Etc. They have a Citrus juice presser for great Citrus and alcoholic drinks.