All reviews gas station rush hour traffic front desk room was clean one bedroom suite turkey creek regular room off the highway extra towels location was perfect waffles indoor pool night clerk parking lot great place to stay the hotel staff free breakfast
Reviewed 16 June 2016

It doesn't matter how friendly the staff is or how clean a room is if the belongings left in your room are stolen. We stayed at the Campbell Station Country Inn and Suites in Knoxville TN. Upon arriving home seven hours later, I realized that I had left all of my hanging clothes in the closet. Immediately I called the front desk and told them what had happened. They called back about 20 minutes later and said that everything was put in a plastic bag. A friend immediately went over to pick up my things. When they arrived to their home, they laid everything out and sent pictures over the phone so that I could verify everything was in the bag. There were items missing so I called the front desk back. They took my information again but I have yet to hear back from anyone. Although it was my mistake to leave items in the room, you should not have to worry about them being stolen. Every day during my stay, I loaded any valuables into my car when I left and I am glad I did.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
COUNTRY W, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Knoxville West, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2016

On behalf of our entire staff here at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel. Our entire staff has diligently looked for your missing items and everything that was found in your room was returned to the person, you had authorized for pick up, as a good will gesture, we have refunded a one night stay.We hope you will consider us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Stopped for 1 night while travelling through Knoxville. There were 3 people, and we had a room with a separate living area, which had a pull-out couch. The bedroom had a door to close, and 2 queen beds. TVs in both rooms. Good bathroom. Place was clean and well kept. Free breakfast of eggs, sausage, etc. There are no places to eat that are walking distance. Closest (and only thing we could see nearby) was a Cracker Barrel. We asked the desk clerk and he gave us directions to their restaurant row. Had a wonderful dinner and drinks too. This is a good place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family