“Limited by variety nit by taste, excellent fresh foods and salads”
Review of The Brown Bag

The Brown Bag
Ranked #25 of 1,197 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I try to eat here once every other week. They have fresh grilled steak, chicken and some of the best berry slaw I have ever eaten. They cater and my office prefers them for our biggest clients because of the impression that freshly prepared and delicious food has on them. They are not pretentious just seriously good. Great food and really good prices.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for The Brown Bag

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I eat here a couple of times per week because the food is healthy,hearty and very tasty. The staff is excellent and always willing to go the extra mile. It closes at 2pm,so get there early!

Reviewed 7 June 2017

We got the grilled chicken and mashed potatoes with skins for our meal. I put the chicken on the spinach salad which, when combined with their homemade dressing, was a party in my mouth!

1  Thank smokymountainlovers
Reviewed 18 May 2017

The service and quality of food is great. They cater our company Christmas every year and our Administrative Luncheon as well. The food is always delicious, especially the grilled chicken, steak, and spinach salad with the raspberries, mandarin oranges, and salad dressing.

1  Thank Nicole L
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

One of the best meals I have ever had. Grilled chicken, spinach salad. So good. Highly recommend. I will be eating there again soon.