Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$ 100
WyndhamUS$ 100
Agoda.comUS$ 100
Hotels.comUS$ 100
Expedia.comUS$ 100
ZenHotels.comUS$ 117
All reviews pet friendly hotel indoor pool room was clean waffles biscuits and gravy road trip would stay here again pleasant stay easy access one night stay pets interstate exit microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2021

I was in town to attend home going services for my uncle. Although this wasn’t the kind of trip I wanted to make, my stay at this location was very pleasant. The location was clean and convenient to the interstate.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel Manager, Other at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Knoxville East, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your stay and the wow feedback.
We are excited to read such a wonderful comment about your stay at our Hotel.
It is heartening to hear the satisfaction of our guests.
It is our privilege to host guests like you, who make us run that extra mile towards guest satisfaction.
Guests like you are the real ambassadors for our hotel.
We will be really excited to welcome you again.

Reviewed 5 January 2021

I went there looks like a nice place to go until you get inside the room you have to really look around because there's bugs inside of the room a few bugs on the Florida and dried-up blood on the curtain with dried-up blood I just wouldn't recommend no one going to this hotel especially taking your children with you I also noticed that there were big grown dogs in the Surrey hotel rooms the dog I seen at least six or seven dogs by different people and they would not know little dogs so that will bring bugs also I'm sorry but I just would not recommend this place to no one.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel Manager, Other at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Knoxville East, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Dear Guest,

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced at our hotel.
We take top priority when it comes to addressing the guest’s dissatisfaction.
The bugs issue is serious and we shall make sure that we provide a clean and safe environment for all of our guests.
We take pride in serving our guests and would always love to hear from our guests should there be a complaint or compliment.

Reviewed 30 December 2020

We typically love La Quinta, but this one was really short-staffed. The one gentleman at the front desk in the evenings was literally running around trying to accommodate everyone. The staff was very kind but not at all sufficient.
A couple of other notes: the indoor pool was freezing so we couldn’t use it. We reported it and it was supposed to be fixed but wasn’t. Also, we asked for maid service to come and service our room, but no one came. But again, I think the main reason for these things is the absence of staff.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel Manager, Other at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Knoxville East, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2020

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your stay and the comments.
I appreciate your feedback. Nice to see the positives and regret the negative issues
Your feedback is important to us .
Also, our apologies for the inconvenience.
The entire points you have observed will be investigated and necessary actions will be taken.
We hope you will return to stay with us again.
You can be assured of our very best attention.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

Stayed here recently for a one night stay while visit Pigeon Forge and the hotel was very nice. Was very impressed how clean and updated the room was. And we brought our dachshund with us, pets stay free. Would highly recommend. The only recommendation I would have is the outside of the building needs a good pressure washing or maybe repainted. And also, a black girl checked me in and she could be a little more friendlier and open. Will come back again. Only 15 mins west from the pigeon forge exit.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Manager, Other at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Knoxville East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2020

Dear Guest ,

Thanks for the stay and the feedback.
Nice to see all the positive comments.
We have taken note of your suggestions also.
You can expect a further improved stay next time.
Visit us again soon.

Reviewed 28 November 2020 via mobile

I stay here the place itself is clean, and good location, great price, but we choose it for the indoor pool which is ICE FREEZING, so not good option if you have kids, then we didn’t got housekeeping serving even when I told the front desk agent the fridge was leaking water, he promise in the morning the person will clean that, well I left the room at 7 am and got back at 8 pm and no service, no towels, so I called and they said housekeeping was gone for the day.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Manager, Other at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Knoxville East, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2020

Dear Guest ,

I am sorry to learn about all the inconvenience you had to endure.
Our sincere apologies.
We care about your experience and I realize no words can change your feelings of disappointment or the inconveniences you experienced.
We have taken serious note of your observations.
All these points will be investigated to take appropriate actions.
You will have a nice stay next time.
Request your understanding.