“They Have the Meats”

Ranked #34 of 1,221 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Brazeiros Churrascaria is an authentic Brazilian steakhouse located in Knoxville, TN. Our guests enjoy continuous table-side service of 15 delectable cuts of meat, including beef, chicken, pork, lamb and sausage.
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We had an extra $150 lying around gathering dust so my wife and I decided to celebrate our 48th Wedding Anniversary at Brazeiros. Actually, when my wife suggested we go to Braseiros, I bristled at the thought of spending that much on one dinner. That was before we went. I'm not a big time spender, but believe me when I say the dinner was well worth what we paid. We were seated immediately and our server brought us some cheese bread and explained how the system worked. First, customers may help themselves to the all-you-can-eat salad bar. No matter how good everything looks on the salad bar, it would be a rookie mistake to load up here. Second, garlic mashed potatoes, fried polenta and brown sugar bananas were brought to the table. Again, the seasoned gastronome should leave these fillers alone. Third, came the stars of the show -- eleven different kinds of meat brought and freshly sliced at the table. They included filet mignon, top sirloin, lamb chops, leg of lamb, pork ribs, sausage, a manager's special and five other cuts I can't remember because by the time they came, I was in a meat stupor. Finally, since it was our anniversary, they brought us a creme brule on-the-house to share. If you are a true carnivore and like great food and outstanding service, I strongly recommend you try Brazeiros. We will definitely return as soon as I find another $150 lying around.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

The experience and food was great. Not a place that I would likely go back to because of price. With the experience also comes the price. $135.00 for two people.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Food is good and the service is great but considering you are paying $50/per and eating the equivalent of a salad and 8oz filet it really isn’t worth the money. If you have the money to burn by all means go here and eat some good food but if you expect to eat $50 worth plan on being there for a few hours.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Excellent service, great food, and a warm, inviting atmosphere. You start your meal with a trip to the salad bar that have loads of fresh vegetables, cheese, smoked salmon, fresh mozzarella, potato salad, apple salad, and so much more. I can make a meal just off the salad bar alone... but I don't. :) They have plenty of staff to make sure that your meats are served hot and just the way you like them and you also get lots of side items such as garlic mashed potatoes, caramelized bananas, polenta, rice, beans, awesome cheesy bread, and I'm probably forgetting an item or two. They keep the hot skewers of meat coming until you finally decide that you just can't hold any more.
A lot of other restaurants in Knoxville could take lessons from these guys when it comes to service. They really have it together. Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank KaitlynHamilton
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My husband took me to Brazeiros because I had never been to a Brazilian restaurant before. They bring meats around the table as you are ready and you get to try them all and they keep coming but don't bother you if you are taking a break from eating. Everything was excellent. I would highly recommend the experience!